[BRLTTY] (forw) No changes were shown in svn when performing "update"

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Apr 22 09:16:48 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Hermann on 2008/04/22 at 11:10 +0200]

>since a few days I observe, that when typing: svn up to get the latest
>revision, no changes of the files were announced. I only read the number of
>the latest revision, and if it has changed I suspect there were some changes
>made; but which? BTW.: Why is there no changelog?

The reason is that I was making changes to another piece of software which is
stored within the same repository. I have software for generating the Bible in
HTML and was making it easier to handle different languages as I have a friend
who'd like a good HTML version of the Spanish "Reina Valera - 1865".