[BRLTTY] Now have dual boot on ppc mac mini fully functional

Cheryl Homiak chomiak7737 at att.net
Wed Apr 23 12:36:09 EDT 2008

Just thought I'd let everybody know that I have this completely up and
running now. I fixed the airport problem and corrected the entry in
brltty.conf and all is well.

Thanks for all the help; just keep in mind that when an official netinst
comes out for debian ppc with the corrected brltty in the installer, the
package has to be changed too so it will be useable after installation.

!Thanks again for making this possible!!! I'm delighted to be able to have
linux on my ppc mac mini!!!

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,