[BRLTTY] debian ppc netinst availability

Cheryl Homiak chomiak7737 at att.net
Wed Apr 23 22:58:58 EDT 2008

I posted to the macvoiceover list about my success in getting a dual boot
with linux using brltty and i'm getting inquiries back. I still have the
burned cd of course, but I have no way to put the iso up for people. Is
there any way to check whether the image could be put back up; if so, I'll
warn the people involved about having to find a mirror or mirrors from which
to download the matching modules and the need to install a workable version
of brltty preferably before rebooting into the new system. I'd be very
appreciative if somebody can get the working installer back up again or let
me know what I can do to make this happen.

Thanks.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,