[BRLTTY] List configuration change.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Apr 24 12:53:49 EDT 2008

>Maybe we do, but I hope you won't mind to explain in a little bit more
>detail why this change is actually necessary since I really am
>dissatisfied with this configuration.

Calm down! I'm no less dissatisfied than you are, and am trying very hard to
get things to work right. No need to get upset with me, though. Your use of
this list is a privilege and not a right.

I hate having to get nasty with people, and regret having found the need to do
so with you. Please let this be the last time.