[BRLTTY] braille note - checking vc number

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Apr 24 21:08:46 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Daniel Dalton on 2008/04/25 at 09:56 +1000]

>I don't see it there.
>Is there a section on how to find the vc number in that file?
>Or does the braille note not have such a feature?

Perhaps, due to the recent problems, you didn't see my answer to this question.
The current VC number is the third field on the status line. You can switch
to/from the status line by pressing:

   backspace + space + s [234]

>Dave, did you get my email off-list?

Yes, although I haven't answered it yet. It's probably best to ask via the
list, though, so that the answers become shared knowledge.