[BRLTTY] braille note - checking vc number

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 24 22:17:18 EDT 2008

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008, Dave Mielke wrote:

> [quoted lines by Daniel Dalton on 2008/04/25 at 09:56 +1000]
>
>> I don't see it there.
>> Is there a section on how to find the vc number in that file?
>> Or does the braille note not have such a feature?
>
> Perhaps, due to the recent problems, you didn't see my answer to this question.

Yes.

> The current VC number is the third field on the status line. You can switch
> to/from the status line by pressing:
>
>   backspace + space + s [234]

Ok.
I see it.
By the way, what are the other fields talking about?

>> Dave, did you get my email off-list?
>
> Yes, although I haven't answered it yet. It's probably best to ask via the
> list, though, so that the answers become shared knowledge.

OK, I  just thought it was best to ask you since your the braille note
driver developer. Also last time I asked I did not get a response to my
question. So I thought you may notice it more if it was sent directly to
you?

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dalton