[BRLTTY] 3.10

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 29 03:39:27 EDT 2008

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008, Dave Mielke wrote:

> I think we should probably release 3.10 now, as the current code seems to be
> very stable, before embarking on the next invasive step. Do any of you know of

Indeed, not that it will effect me though so I don't care that much since
I use it out of svn...
But yes, I think its ok to release now.

> any instability problems which still remain and/or would any of you like to see

One little bug I found:
- with the braille note if I press a routing key quickly after another,
brltty
locks up and requires a killall/restart...
Thats the only real problem I have seen lately and can reproduce.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d.dalton at iinet.net.au>