[BRLTTY] Status cells: Isn't there one too many cells?

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Thu Dec 4 11:12:04 EST 2008

Hmm. I would have thought that if my device has 3 status cells I wouldn't
need the program to tell me that the 4th one is the end. I would have
thought that if I tell it to use 3 software status cells I wouldn't need the
program to tell me that the 4th one is the end, especially when I tell it to
use the 4th one as the separator cell.

But if it isn't considered a bug in the program then it's a bug in the
operator and "not of general interest." (Frank Gilbreth)

Thanks, Mario,

--

Lee Maschmeyer
Wayne State University