[BRLTTY] Russian and Hebrew with BRLTTY

Ollie mallard at ilgerone.net
Sat Dec 13 09:57:27 EST 2008

Hello list,
I joined five minutes ago, and I'm aready here with some questions.

I have installed Ubuntu Intrepid, but can't use it as much as I would
like to, because I need to read a lot in Russian and Hebrew. I'm not
interested in speech so much as in braille.
Is it possible to read Russian and Hebrew with BRLTTY?
I'm a newby, and not at all a computer savvy. However, I can count on
valid help from my husband and son (lazy me!).

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.
Ciao from Italy,
Ollie