[BRLTTY] Which BrlTTY commands are the equivalent of a Tab andShift+Tab in a GUI?

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Thu Dec 18 15:01:05 EST 2008

On the other hand, we've had many more requests for a way to set 6-dot
braille independent of contractions. Perhaps with appropriate renames WINUP
and WINDN could be made into two toggles, one for 6/8-dots and the other up
for grabs. Note that Jaws has braille tab and shift-tab. I use Jaws all the
time but never use these commands. Lots of others do, though, so my biases
need to be taken in context (whatever that means).

--

Lee Maschmeyer
Wayne State University