[BRLTTY] Which BrlTTY commands are the equivalent of a TabandShift+Tab in a GUI?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Dec 18 15:38:02 EST 2008

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2008/12/18 at 15:03 -0500]

>Perhaps the other toggle could be whether the word under the cursor is
>expanded.

The problem is that there are lots of options. So far, I have these:

   6-dot or contracted
   expand or don't expand
   when expanding, use literary or computer braille
   cycle through preferred subset of tables

Those are the ones that come quickly to mind now as I'm writing. I'm sure there
are/will be more.

The issue at hand, I think, is which text-mode functions might we be willing to
give up in GUI mode, i.e. not give up altogether.