[BRLTTY] Baum routing keys

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jan 13 00:45:08 EST 2008

[quoted lines by Samuel Thibault on 2008/01/13 at 05:26 +0000]

>I'm giving a try at routing keys, but there's a line in the driver that
>I don't understand:
>
>resetKeyGroup(packet.data.values.routingKeys, cellCount, packet.data.values.routingKey);
>
>packet.data.values.routingKeys ad routingKey are part of the same union,
>so the resetKeyGroup call seems bogus to me, and the RSP_RoutingKeys
>packet is 2 bytes only anyway.

case BAUM_RSP_RoutingKey: // singular
  resetKeyGroup(packet.data.values.routingKeys, cellCount,
                packet.data.values.routingKey);
    goto doRoutingKeys; // plural

This code converts a single-key function into a key-group function. This
technique is simply a quick way of implementing the single-key functions as
their corresponding key-group functions so that they can be most easily
handled.