[BRLTTY] Baum routing keys

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sun Jan 13 00:26:36 EST 2008

Hello,

I got the basics of Baum working in qemu: detection + character display.
I'm giving a try at routing keys, but there's a line in the driver that
I don't understand:

resetKeyGroup(packet.data.values.routingKeys, cellCount, packet.data.values.routingKey);

packet.data.values.routingKeys ad routingKey are part of the same union,
so the resetKeyGroup call seems bogus to me, and the RSP_RoutingKeys
packet is 2 bytes only anyway.  Shouldn't that rather be something like

resetKeyGroup(activeKeys.routingKeys, cellCount, packet.data.values.routingKey);

? There are several occurences of the same issue...

Samuel