[BRLTTY] convertW* not defined

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jan 17 12:29:55 EST 2008

[quoted lines by Raoul on 2008/01/17 at 18:02 +0100]

>but after #define iconv.h 1
>i verified that libiconv was found, but still the same error:

Well ... it's actually called HAVE_ICONV_H (which, I assume, is what you
meant). If it wasn't defined then that was for a very good reason, i.e. the
configure script wasn't happy with the installation of iconv on your system.
It'd be interesting to see a copy of your config.log (also in the top-level
build directory).