[BRLTTY] convertW* not defined

Raoul rmgls at free.Fr
Thu Jan 17 16:13:30 EST 2008

on Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:29:55 -0500 Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> wrote:

> Well ... it's actually called HAVE_ICONV_H (which, I assume, is what you
> meant). If it wasn't defined then that was for a very good reason, i.e. the
> configure script wasn't happy with the installation of iconv on your system.
> It'd be interesting to see a copy of your config.log (also in the top-level
> build directory).

yes you are right i meaned HAVE_ICONV.H, sorry.
But, here is the install:
iconv.h => /usr/local/iconv.h
ls -l /usr/local/lib/libiconv*
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  1042812 30 oct 07:44 /usr/local/lib/libiconv.a
-r--r--r--  1 root  wheel      793 30 oct 07:44 /usr/local/lib/libiconv.la
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel       13 30 oct 07:44 /usr/local/lib/libiconv.so@ -> libiconv.so.3
-r--r--r--  1 root  wheel  1045370 30 oct 07:44 /usr/local/lib/libiconv.so.3

	and in case? my iconv.h:

====================
/* Copyright (C) 1999-2003, 2005-2006 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
   This file is part of the GNU LIBICONV Library.

   The GNU LIBICONV Library is free software; you can redistribute it
   and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public
   License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
   of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

   The GNU LIBICONV Library is distributed in the hope that it will be
   useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
   MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
   Library General Public License for more details.

   You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public
   License along with the GNU LIBICONV Library; see the file COPYING.LIB.
   If not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street,
   Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.  */

/* When installed, this file is called "iconv.h". */

#ifndef _LIBICONV_H
#define _LIBICONV_H

#define _LIBICONV_VERSION 0x010B    /* version number: (major<<8) + minor */
extern  int _libiconv_version; /* Likewise */

/* We would like to #include any system header file which could define
   iconv_t, 1. in order to eliminate the risk that the user gets compilation
   errors because some other system header file includes /usr/include/iconv.h
   which defines iconv_t or declares iconv after this file, 2. when compiling
   for LIBICONV_PLUG, we need the proper iconv_t type in order to produce
   binary compatible code.
   But gcc's #include_next is not portable. Thus, once libiconv's iconv.h
   has been installed in /usr/local/include, there is no way any more to
   include the original /usr/include/iconv.h. We simply have to get away
   without it.
   Ad 1. The risk that a system header file does
   #include "iconv.h"  or  #include_next "iconv.h"
   is small. They all do #include <iconv.h>.
   Ad 2. The iconv_t type is a pointer type in all cases I have seen. (It
   has to be a scalar type because (iconv_t)(-1) is a possible return value
   from iconv_open().) */

/* Define iconv_t ourselves. */
#undef iconv_t
#define iconv_t libiconv_t
typedef void* iconv_t;

/* Get size_t declaration.
   Get wchar_t declaration if it exists. */
#include <stddef.h>

/* Get errno declaration and values. */
#include <errno.h>
/* Some systems, like SunOS 4, don't have EILSEQ. Some systems, like BSD/OS,
   have EILSEQ in a different header.  On these systems, define EILSEQ
   ourselves. */
#ifndef EILSEQ
#define EILSEQ
#endif

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

/* Allocates descriptor for code conversion from encoding `fromcode' to
   encoding `tocode'. */
#ifndef LIBICONV_PLUG
#define iconv_open libiconv_open
#endif
extern iconv_t iconv_open (const char* tocode, const char* fromcode);

/* Converts, using conversion descriptor `cd', at most `*inbytesleft' bytes
   starting at `*inbuf', writing at most `*outbytesleft' bytes starting at
   `*outbuf'.
   Decrements `*inbytesleft' and increments `*inbuf' by the same amount.
   Decrements `*outbytesleft' and increments `*outbuf' by the same amount. */
#ifndef LIBICONV_PLUG
#define iconv libiconv
#endif
extern size_t iconv (iconv_t cd, const char* * inbuf, size_t *inbytesleft, char* * outbuf, size_t *outbytesleft);

/* Frees resources allocated for conversion descriptor `cd'. */
#ifndef LIBICONV_PLUG
#define iconv_close libiconv_close
#endif
extern int iconv_close (iconv_t cd);

#ifndef LIBICONV_PLUG

/* Nonstandard extensions. */

/* Control of attributes. */
#define iconvctl libiconvctl
extern int iconvctl (iconv_t cd, int request, void* argument);

/* Hook performed after every successful conversion of a Unicode character. */
typedef void (*iconv_unicode_char_hook) (unsigned int uc, void* data);
/* Hook performed after every successful conversion of a wide character. */
typedef void (*iconv_wide_char_hook) (wchar_t wc, void* data);
/* Set of hooks. */
struct iconv_hooks {
  iconv_unicode_char_hook uc_hook;
  iconv_wide_char_hook wc_hook;
  void* data;
};

/* Fallback function.  Invoked when a small number of bytes could not be
   converted to a Unicode character.  This function should process all
   bytes from inbuf and may produce replacement Unicode characters by calling
   the write_replacement callback repeatedly.  */
typedef void (*iconv_unicode_mb_to_uc_fallback)
             (const char* inbuf, size_t inbufsize,
              void (*write_replacement) (const unsigned int *buf, size_t buflen,
                                         void* callback_arg),
              void* callback_arg,
              void* data);
/* Fallback function.  Invoked when a Unicode character could not be converted
   to the target encoding.  This function should process the character and
   may produce replacement bytes (in the target encoding) by calling the
   write_replacement callback repeatedly.  */
typedef void (*iconv_unicode_uc_to_mb_fallback)
             (unsigned int code,
              void (*write_replacement) (const char *buf, size_t buflen,
                                         void* callback_arg),
              void* callback_arg,
              void* data);
#if 1
/* Fallback function.  Invoked when a number of bytes could not be converted to
   a wide character.  This function should process all bytes from inbuf and may
   produce replacement wide characters by calling the write_replacement
   callback repeatedly.  */
typedef void (*iconv_wchar_mb_to_wc_fallback)
             (const char* inbuf, size_t inbufsize,
              void (*write_replacement) (const wchar_t *buf, size_t buflen,
                                         void* callback_arg),
              void* callback_arg,
              void* data);
/* Fallback function.  Invoked when a wide character could not be converted to
   the target encoding.  This function should process the character and may
   produce replacement bytes (in the target encoding) by calling the
   write_replacement callback repeatedly.  */
typedef void (*iconv_wchar_wc_to_mb_fallback)
             (wchar_t code,
              void (*write_replacement) (const char *buf, size_t buflen,
                                         void* callback_arg),
              void* callback_arg,
              void* data);
#else
/* If the wchar_t type does not exist, these two fallback functions are never
   invoked.  Their argument list therefore does not matter.  */
typedef void (*iconv_wchar_mb_to_wc_fallback) ();
typedef void (*iconv_wchar_wc_to_mb_fallback) ();
#endif
/* Set of fallbacks. */
struct iconv_fallbacks {
  iconv_unicode_mb_to_uc_fallback mb_to_uc_fallback;
  iconv_unicode_uc_to_mb_fallback uc_to_mb_fallback;
  iconv_wchar_mb_to_wc_fallback mb_to_wc_fallback;
  iconv_wchar_wc_to_mb_fallback wc_to_mb_fallback;
  void* data;
};

/* Requests for iconvctl. */
#define ICONV_TRIVIALP            0  /* int *argument */
#define ICONV_GET_TRANSLITERATE   1  /* int *argument */
#define ICONV_SET_TRANSLITERATE   2  /* const int *argument */
#define ICONV_GET_DISCARD_ILSEQ   3  /* int *argument */
#define ICONV_SET_DISCARD_ILSEQ   4  /* const int *argument */
#define ICONV_SET_HOOKS           5  /* const struct iconv_hooks *argument */
#define ICONV_SET_FALLBACKS       6  /* const struct iconv_fallbacks *argument */

/* Listing of locale independent encodings. */
#define iconvlist libiconvlist
extern void iconvlist (int (*do_one) (unsigned int namescount,
                                      const char * const * names,
                                      void* data),
                       void* data);

/* Canonicalize an encoding name.
   The result is either a canonical encoding name, or name itself. */
extern const char * iconv_canonicalize (const char * name);

/* Support for relocatable packages.  */

/* Sets the original and the current installation prefix of the package.
   Relocation simply replaces a pathname starting with the original prefix
   by the corresponding pathname with the current prefix instead.  Both
   prefixes should be directory names without trailing slash (i.e. use ""
   instead of "/").  */
extern void libiconv_set_relocation_prefix (const char *orig_prefix,
					    const char *curr_prefix);

#endif

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif

#endif /* _LIBICONV_H */
====================

now the config.log:
======================
This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

It was created by brltty configure 3.9.1dev, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.59.  Invocation command line was

  $ .//configure --with-screen-driver=as --with-braille-driver=ts --with-text-table=text.myfr.tbl

## --------- ##
## Platform. ##
## --------- ##

hostname =
uname -m = i386
uname -r = 8.0-CURRENT
uname -s = FreeBSD
uname -v = FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT #1: Sun Jan  6 10:05:43 CET 2008     rmgls@:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC

/usr/bin/uname -p = i386
/bin/uname -X     = unknown

/bin/arch              = unknown
/usr/bin/arch -k       = unknown
/usr/convex/getsysinfo = unknown
hostinfo               = unknown
/bin/machine           = unknown
/usr/bin/oslevel       = unknown
/bin/universe          = unknown

PATH: /sbin
PATH: /bin
PATH: /usr/sbin
PATH: /usr/bin
PATH: /usr/games
PATH: /usr/local/sbin
PATH: /usr/local/bin
PATH: /usr/X11R6/bin
PATH: /root/bin
PATH: ./

## ----------- ##
## Core tests. ##
## ----------- ##

configure:1584: checking build system type
configure:1602: result: i386-unknown-freebsd8.0
configure:1610: checking host system type
configure:1624: result: i386-unknown-freebsd8.0
configure:1632: checking target system type
configure:1646: result: i386-unknown-freebsd8.0
configure:1911: checking for gawk
configure:1927: found /usr/local/bin/gawk
configure:1937: result: gawk
configure:2094: checking whether make sets $(MAKE)
configure:2114: result: yes
configure:2170: checking for gcc
configure:2186: found /usr/bin/gcc
configure:2196: result: gcc
configure:2440: checking for C compiler version
configure:2443: gcc --version </dev/null >&5
gcc (GCC) 4.2.1 20070719  [FreeBSD]

configure:2446: $? = 0
configure:2448: gcc -v </dev/null >&5
Using built-in specs.
Target: i386-undermydesk-freebsd
Configured with: FreeBSD/i386 system compiler
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.2.1 20070719  [FreeBSD]
configure:2451: $? = 0
configure:2453: gcc -V </dev/null >&5
gcc: '-V' option must have argument
configure:2456: $? = 1
configure:2479: checking for C compiler default output file name
configure:2482: gcc    conftest.c  >&5
configure:2485: $? = 0
configure:2531: result: a.out
configure:2536: checking whether the C compiler works
configure:2542: ./a.out
configure:2545: $? = 0
configure:2562: result: yes
configure:2569: checking whether we are cross compiling
configure:2571: result: no
configure:2574: checking for suffix of executables
configure:2576: gcc -o conftest    conftest.c  >&5
configure:2579: $? = 0
configure:2604: result:
configure:2610: checking for suffix of object files
configure:2631: gcc -c   conftest.c >&5
configure:2634: $? = 0
configure:2656: result: o
configure:2660: checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler
configure:2684: gcc -c   conftest.c >&5
configure:2690: $? = 0
configure:2694: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:2697: $? = 0
configure:2700: test -s conftest.o
configure:2703: $? = 0
configure:2716: result: yes
configure:2722: checking whether gcc accepts -g
configure:2743: gcc -c -g  conftest.c >&5
configure:2749: $? = 0
configure:2753: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:2756: $? = 0
configure:2759: test -s conftest.o
configure:2762: $? = 0
configure:2773: result: yes
configure:2790: checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C
configure:2860: gcc  -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:2866: $? = 0
configure:2870: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:2873: $? = 0
configure:2876: test -s conftest.o
configure:2879: $? = 0
configure:2897: result: none needed
configure:2915: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:2: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'me'
configure:2921: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| #ifndef __cplusplus
|   choke me
| #endif
configure:3059: checking for library containing __cxa_pure_virtual
configure:3089: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5
/var/tmp//ccOaoz4t.o(.text+0x12): In function `main':
brltty/conftest.c:32: undefined reference to `__cxa_pure_virtual'
configure:3095: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
|
| /* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an error.  */
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C"
| #endif
| /* We use char because int might match the return type of a gcc2
|    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
| char __cxa_pure_virtual ();
| int
| main ()
| {
| __cxa_pure_virtual ();
|   ;
|   return 0;
| }
configure:3144: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lsupc++   >&5
configure:3150: $? = 0
configure:3154: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:3157: $? = 0
configure:3160: test -s conftest
configure:3163: $? = 0
configure:3178: result: -lsupc++
configure:3185: checking if the C compiler can compile C++
configure:3208: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.cc -lsupc++  >&5
configure:3214: $? = 0
configure:3218: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:3221: $? = 0
configure:3224: test -s conftest
configure:3227: $? = 0
configure:3240: result: yes
configure:3339: checking for C++ compiler version
configure:3342: gcc --version </dev/null >&5
gcc (GCC) 4.2.1 20070719  [FreeBSD]

configure:3345: $? = 0
configure:3347: gcc -v </dev/null >&5
Using built-in specs.
Target: i386-undermydesk-freebsd
Configured with: FreeBSD/i386 system compiler
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.2.1 20070719  [FreeBSD]
configure:3350: $? = 0
configure:3352: gcc -V </dev/null >&5
gcc: '-V' option must have argument
configure:3355: $? = 1
configure:3358: checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler
configure:3382: gcc -c   conftest.cc >&5
configure:3388: $? = 0
configure:3392: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:3395: $? = 0
configure:3398: test -s conftest.o
configure:3401: $? = 0
configure:3414: result: yes
configure:3420: checking whether gcc accepts -g
configure:3441: gcc -c -g  conftest.cc >&5
configure:3447: $? = 0
configure:3451: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:3454: $? = 0
configure:3457: test -s conftest.o
configure:3460: $? = 0
configure:3471: result: yes
configure:3513: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.cc >&5
configure:3519: $? = 0
configure:3523: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:3526: $? = 0
configure:3529: test -s conftest.o
configure:3532: $? = 0
configure:3558: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.cc >&5
conftest.cc: In function 'int main()':
conftest.cc:25: error: 'exit' was not declared in this scope
configure:3564: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
|
| int
| main ()
| {
| exit (42);
|   ;
|   return 0;
| }
configure:3513: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.cc >&5
conftest.cc:21: error: 'void std::exit(int)' should have been declared inside 'std'
In file included from conftest.cc:22:
/usr/include/stdlib.h:93: error: declaration of 'void std::exit(int)' throws different exceptions
conftest.cc:21: error: from previous declaration 'void std::exit(int) throw ()'
configure:3519: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| extern "C" void std::exit (int) throw (); using std::exit;
| #include <stdlib.h>
| int
| main ()
| {
| exit (42);
|   ;
|   return 0;
| }
configure:3513: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.cc >&5
conftest.cc:21: error: 'void std::exit(int)' should have been declared inside 'std'
configure:3519: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| extern "C" void std::exit (int); using std::exit;
| #include <stdlib.h>
| int
| main ()
| {
| exit (42);
|   ;
|   return 0;
| }
configure:3513: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.cc >&5
In file included from conftest.cc:22:
/usr/include/stdlib.h:93: error: declaration of 'void exit(int)' throws different exceptions
conftest.cc:21: error: from previous declaration 'void exit(int) throw ()'
configure:3519: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| extern "C" void exit (int) throw ();
| #include <stdlib.h>
| int
| main ()
| {
| exit (42);
|   ;
|   return 0;
| }
configure:3513: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.cc >&5
configure:3519: $? = 0
configure:3523: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:3526: $? = 0
configure:3529: test -s conftest.o
configure:3532: $? = 0
configure:3558: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.cc >&5
configure:3564: $? = 0
configure:3568: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:3571: $? = 0
configure:3574: test -s conftest.o
configure:3577: $? = 0
configure:3621: checking for ld
configure:3637: found /usr/bin/ld
configure:3647: result: ld
configure:3699: checking for ranlib
configure:3715: found /usr/bin/ranlib
configure:3726: result: ranlib
configure:3742: checking for bison
configure:3758: found /usr/local/bin/bison
configure:3768: result: bison -y
configure:3783: checking for gawk
configure:3809: result: gawk
configure:3819: checking whether ln -s works
configure:3823: result: yes
configure:3844: checking for a BSD-compatible install
configure:3899: result: /usr/bin/install -c
configure:3917: checking for doxygen
configure:3935: found /usr/local/bin/doxygen
configure:3947: result: /usr/local/bin/doxygen
configure:3968: checking for make relocatable object command
configure:3980: result: $(LD) -r -o
configure:3985: checking for loadable module creation command
configure:4032: result: $(CC) -shared  -o
configure:4037: checking for dynamic library creation command
configure:4092: result: $(CC) -shared -Wl,-soname,<name> -o
configure:4097: checking for configure shared object directory command
configure:4112: result: :
configure:4628: checking for library containing socket
configure:4658: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lsupc++  >&5
configure:4664: $? = 0
configure:4668: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:4671: $? = 0
configure:4674: test -s conftest
configure:4677: $? = 0
configure:4747: result: none required
configure:4754: checking for library containing inet_ntoa
configure:4784: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lsupc++  >&5
configure:4790: $? = 0
configure:4794: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:4797: $? = 0
configure:4800: test -s conftest
configure:4803: $? = 0
configure:4873: result: none required
configure:4888: checking how to run the C preprocessor
configure:4923: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
configure:4929: $? = 0
configure:4961: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
conftest.c:24:28: error: ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory
configure:4967: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <ac_nonexistent.h>
configure:5006: result: gcc -Wall -E
configure:5030: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
configure:5036: $? = 0
configure:5068: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
conftest.c:24:28: error: ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory
configure:5074: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <ac_nonexistent.h>
configure:5118: checking for egrep
configure:5128: result: grep -E
configure:5133: checking for ANSI C header files
configure:5158: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:5164: $? = 0
configure:5168: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:5171: $? = 0
configure:5174: test -s conftest.o
configure:5177: $? = 0
configure:5266: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lsupc++  >&5
conftest.c: In function 'main':
conftest.c:41: warning: implicit declaration of function 'exit'
conftest.c:41: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'exit'
configure:5269: $? = 0
configure:5271: ./conftest
configure:5274: $? = 0
configure:5289: result: yes
configure:5313: checking for sys/types.h
configure:5329: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:5335: $? = 0
configure:5339: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:5342: $? = 0
configure:5345: test -s conftest.o
configure:5348: $? = 0
configure:5359: result: yes
configure:5313: checking for sys/stat.h
configure:5329: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:5335: $? = 0
configure:5339: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:5342: $? = 0
configure:5345: test -s conftest.o
configure:5348: $? = 0
configure:5359: result: yes
configure:5313: checking for stdlib.h
configure:5329: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:5335: $? = 0
configure:5339: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:5342: $? = 0
configure:5345: test -s conftest.o
configure:5348: $? = 0
configure:5359: result: yes
configure:5313: checking for string.h
configure:5329: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:5335: $? = 0
configure:5339: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:5342: $? = 0
configure:5345: test -s conftest.o
configure:5348: $? = 0
configure:5359: result: yes
configure:5313: checking for memory.h
configure:5329: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:5335: $? = 0
configure:5339: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:5342: $? = 0
configure:5345: test -s conftest.o
configure:5348: $? = 0
configure:5359: result: yes
configure:5313: checking for strings.h
configure:5329: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:5335: $? = 0
configure:5339: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:5342: $? = 0
configure:5345: test -s conftest.o
configure:5348: $? = 0
configure:5359: result: yes
configure:5313: checking for inttypes.h
configure:5329: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:5335: $? = 0
configure:5339: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:5342: $? = 0
configure:5345: test -s conftest.o
configure:5348: $? = 0
configure:5359: result: yes
configure:5313: checking for stdint.h
configure:5329: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:5335: $? = 0
configure:5339: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:5342: $? = 0
configure:5345: test -s conftest.o
configure:5348: $? = 0
configure:5359: result: yes
configure:5313: checking for unistd.h
configure:5329: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:5335: $? = 0
configure:5339: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:5342: $? = 0
configure:5345: test -s conftest.o
configure:5348: $? = 0
configure:5359: result: yes
configure:5406: checking libintl.h usability
configure:5418: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:68:21: error: libintl.h: No such file or directory
configure:5424: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <stdio.h>
| #if HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H
| # include <sys/types.h>
| #endif
| #if HAVE_SYS_STAT_H
| # include <sys/stat.h>
| #endif
| #if STDC_HEADERS
| # include <stdlib.h>
| # include <stddef.h>
| #else
| # if HAVE_STDLIB_H
| #  include <stdlib.h>
| # endif
| #endif
| #if HAVE_STRING_H
| # if !STDC_HEADERS && HAVE_MEMORY_H
| #  include <memory.h>
| # endif
| # include <string.h>
| #endif
| #if HAVE_STRINGS_H
| # include <strings.h>
| #endif
| #if HAVE_INTTYPES_H
| # include <inttypes.h>
| #else
| # if HAVE_STDINT_H
| #  include <stdint.h>
| # endif
| #endif
| #if HAVE_UNISTD_H
| # include <unistd.h>
| #endif
| #include <libintl.h>
configure:5447: result: no
configure:5451: checking libintl.h presence
configure:5461: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
conftest.c:34:21: error: libintl.h: No such file or directory
configure:5467: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <libintl.h>
configure:5487: result: no
configure:5522: checking for libintl.h
configure:5529: result: no
configure:5659: checking iconv.h usability
configure:5671: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:68:19: error: iconv.h: No such file or directory
configure:5677: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <stdio.h>
| #if HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H
| # include <sys/types.h>
| #endif
| #if HAVE_SYS_STAT_H
| # include <sys/stat.h>
| #endif
| #if STDC_HEADERS
| # include <stdlib.h>
| # include <stddef.h>
| #else
| # if HAVE_STDLIB_H
| #  include <stdlib.h>
| # endif
| #endif
| #if HAVE_STRING_H
| # if !STDC_HEADERS && HAVE_MEMORY_H
| #  include <memory.h>
| # endif
| # include <string.h>
| #endif
| #if HAVE_STRINGS_H
| # include <strings.h>
| #endif
| #if HAVE_INTTYPES_H
| # include <inttypes.h>
| #else
| # if HAVE_STDINT_H
| #  include <stdint.h>
| # endif
| #endif
| #if HAVE_UNISTD_H
| # include <unistd.h>
| #endif
| #include <iconv.h>
configure:5700: result: no
configure:5704: checking iconv.h presence
configure:5714: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
conftest.c:34:19: error: iconv.h: No such file or directory
configure:5720: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <iconv.h>
configure:5740: result: no
configure:5775: checking for iconv.h
configure:5782: result: no
configure:5873: checking if pthreads are available
configure:5895: checking pthread.h usability
configure:5907: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:5913: $? = 0
configure:5917: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:5920: $? = 0
configure:5923: test -s conftest.o
configure:5926: $? = 0
configure:5936: result: yes
configure:5940: checking pthread.h presence
configure:5950: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
configure:5956: $? = 0
configure:5976: result: yes
configure:6011: checking for pthread.h
configure:6018: result: yes
configure:6277: checking for library containing pthread_create
configure:6307: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lsupc++  >&5
/var/tmp//ccEdwjWU.o(.text+0x12): In function `main':
brltty/conftest.c:45: undefined reference to `pthread_create'
configure:6313: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
|
| /* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an error.  */
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C"
| #endif
| /* We use char because int might match the return type of a gcc2
|    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
| char pthread_create ();
| int
| main ()
| {
| pthread_create ();
|   ;
|   return 0;
| }
configure:6362: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread  -lsupc++  >&5
configure:6368: $? = 0
configure:6372: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:6375: $? = 0
configure:6378: test -s conftest
configure:6381: $? = 0
configure:6396: result: -lpthread
configure:6412: result: yes
configure:6560: checking for ocamlc
configure:6587: result: no
configure:6595: WARNING: Cannot find ocamlc.
configure:6908: WARNING: Caml BrlAPI bindings not included
configure:7019: checking for javac
configure:7037: found /usr/local/bin/javac
configure:7049: result: /usr/local/bin/javac
configure:7155: Java compiler is /usr/local/bin/javac
configure:7198: checking for javadoc
configure:7214: found /usr/local/bin/javadoc
configure:7224: result: javadoc
configure:7247: checking for jar
configure:7263: found /usr/local/bin/jar
configure:7273: result: jar
configure:7302: WARNING: no commonly used jar installation directory
configure:7324: checking jni.h usability
configure:7336: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:70:17: error: jni.h: No such file or directory
configure:7342: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| #define ENABLE_API 1
| #define API_PARAMETERS ""
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <stdio.h>
| #if HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H
| # include <sys/types.h>
| #endif
| #if HAVE_SYS_STAT_H
| # include <sys/stat.h>
| #endif
| #if STDC_HEADERS
| # include <stdlib.h>
| # include <stddef.h>
| #else
| # if HAVE_STDLIB_H
| #  include <stdlib.h>
| # endif
| #endif
| #if HAVE_STRING_H
| # if !STDC_HEADERS && HAVE_MEMORY_H
| #  include <memory.h>
| # endif
| # include <string.h>
| #endif
| #if HAVE_STRINGS_H
| # include <strings.h>
| #endif
| #if HAVE_INTTYPES_H
| # include <inttypes.h>
| #else
| # if HAVE_STDINT_H
| #  include <stdint.h>
| # endif
| #endif
| #if HAVE_UNISTD_H
| # include <unistd.h>
| #endif
| #include <jni.h>
configure:7365: result: no
configure:7369: checking jni.h presence
configure:7379: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
conftest.c:36:17: error: jni.h: No such file or directory
configure:7385: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| #define ENABLE_API 1
| #define API_PARAMETERS ""
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <jni.h>
configure:7405: result: no
configure:7440: checking for jni.h
configure:7447: result: no
configure:7455: checking for "/usr/local/include/jni.h"
configure:7470: result: no
configure:7500: WARNING: no commonly used jni installation directory
configure:7518: WARNING: Java BrlAPI bindings not included
configure:7581: checking for python
configure:7599: found /usr/local/bin/python
configure:7611: result: /usr/local/bin/python
configure:7718: checking for pyrexc
configure:7736: found /usr/local/bin/pyrexc
configure:7748: result: /usr/local/bin/pyrexc
configure:8016: WARNING: Tcl configuration script not found: tclConfig.sh
configure:8099: WARNING: Tcl BrlAPI bindings not included
configure:8162: checking which curses package to use
configure:8207: checking ncurses.h usability
configure:8219: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:8225: $? = 0
configure:8229: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:8232: $? = 0
configure:8235: test -s conftest.o
configure:8238: $? = 0
configure:8248: result: yes
configure:8252: checking ncurses.h presence
configure:8262: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
configure:8268: $? = 0
configure:8288: result: yes
configure:8323: checking for ncurses.h
configure:8330: result: yes
configure:8348: checking for main in -lncursesw
configure:8372: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lncursesw  -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:8378: $? = 0
configure:8382: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:8385: $? = 0
configure:8388: test -s conftest
configure:8391: $? = 0
configure:8404: result: yes
configure:8422: result: ncursesw
configure:8513: checking for X
configure:8743: result: libraries /usr/local/lib, headers /usr/local/include
configure:8915: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++   -L/usr/local/lib -lX11 >&5
configure:8921: $? = 0
configure:8925: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:8928: $? = 0
configure:8931: test -s conftest
configure:8934: $? = 0
configure:9092: checking for gethostbyname
configure:9149: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:9155: $? = 0
configure:9159: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:9162: $? = 0
configure:9165: test -s conftest
configure:9168: $? = 0
configure:9180: result: yes
configure:9331: checking for connect
configure:9388: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:9394: $? = 0
configure:9398: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:9401: $? = 0
configure:9404: test -s conftest
configure:9407: $? = 0
configure:9419: result: yes
configure:9494: checking for remove
configure:9551: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:9557: $? = 0
configure:9561: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:9564: $? = 0
configure:9567: test -s conftest
configure:9570: $? = 0
configure:9582: result: yes
configure:9657: checking for shmat
configure:9714: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:9720: $? = 0
configure:9724: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:9727: $? = 0
configure:9730: test -s conftest
configure:9733: $? = 0
configure:9745: result: yes
configure:9829: checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE
configure:9859: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   -L/usr/local/lib conftest.c -lICE  -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:9865: $? = 0
configure:9869: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:9872: $? = 0
configure:9875: test -s conftest
configure:9878: $? = 0
configure:9891: result: yes
configure:9916: checking for main in -lX11
configure:9940: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   -I/usr/local/include   -L/usr/local/lib conftest.c -lX11  -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:9946: $? = 0
configure:9950: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:9953: $? = 0
configure:9956: test -s conftest
configure:9959: $? = 0
configure:9972: result: yes
configure:9978: checking for main in -lXext
configure:10002: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   -I/usr/local/include   -L/usr/local/lib conftest.c -lXext    -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:10008: $? = 0
configure:10012: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10015: $? = 0
configure:10018: test -s conftest
configure:10021: $? = 0
configure:10034: result: yes
configure:10039: checking for main in -lXtst
configure:10063: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   -I/usr/local/include   -L/usr/local/lib conftest.c -lXtst  -lXext   -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:10069: $? = 0
configure:10073: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10076: $? = 0
configure:10079: test -s conftest
configure:10082: $? = 0
configure:10095: result: yes
configure:10114: checking X11/extensions/XTest.h usability
configure:10126: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2   -I/usr/local/include conftest.c >&5
configure:10132: $? = 0
configure:10136: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10139: $? = 0
configure:10142: test -s conftest.o
configure:10145: $? = 0
configure:10155: result: yes
configure:10159: checking X11/extensions/XTest.h presence
configure:10169: gcc -Wall -E   -I/usr/local/include conftest.c
configure:10175: $? = 0
configure:10195: result: yes
configure:10230: checking for X11/extensions/XTest.h
configure:10237: result: yes
configure:10264: checking X11/extensions/XKB.h usability
configure:10276: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2   -I/usr/local/include conftest.c >&5
configure:10282: $? = 0
configure:10286: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10289: $? = 0
configure:10292: test -s conftest.o
configure:10295: $? = 0
configure:10305: result: yes
configure:10309: checking X11/extensions/XKB.h presence
configure:10319: gcc -Wall -E   -I/usr/local/include conftest.c
configure:10325: $? = 0
configure:10345: result: yes
configure:10380: checking for X11/extensions/XKB.h
configure:10387: result: yes
configure:10409: checking for main in -lXt
configure:10433: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   -I/usr/local/include   -L/usr/local/lib conftest.c -lXt  -lXtst -lXext   -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:10439: $? = 0
configure:10443: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10446: $? = 0
configure:10449: test -s conftest
configure:10452: $? = 0
configure:10465: result: yes
configure:10485: checking which gui toolkit package to use
configure:10542: checking X11/Xaw/Form.h usability
configure:10554: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2   -I/usr/local/include conftest.c >&5
configure:10560: $? = 0
configure:10564: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10567: $? = 0
configure:10570: test -s conftest.o
configure:10573: $? = 0
configure:10583: result: yes
configure:10587: checking X11/Xaw/Form.h presence
configure:10597: gcc -Wall -E   -I/usr/local/include conftest.c
configure:10603: $? = 0
configure:10623: result: yes
configure:10658: checking for X11/Xaw/Form.h
configure:10665: result: yes
configure:10542: checking X11/Xaw/Paned.h usability
configure:10554: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2   -I/usr/local/include conftest.c >&5
configure:10560: $? = 0
configure:10564: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10567: $? = 0
configure:10570: test -s conftest.o
configure:10573: $? = 0
configure:10583: result: yes
configure:10587: checking X11/Xaw/Paned.h presence
configure:10597: gcc -Wall -E   -I/usr/local/include conftest.c
configure:10603: $? = 0
configure:10623: result: yes
configure:10658: checking for X11/Xaw/Paned.h
configure:10665: result: yes
configure:10542: checking X11/Xaw/Label.h usability
configure:10554: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2   -I/usr/local/include conftest.c >&5
configure:10560: $? = 0
configure:10564: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10567: $? = 0
configure:10570: test -s conftest.o
configure:10573: $? = 0
configure:10583: result: yes
configure:10587: checking X11/Xaw/Label.h presence
configure:10597: gcc -Wall -E   -I/usr/local/include conftest.c
configure:10603: $? = 0
configure:10623: result: yes
configure:10658: checking for X11/Xaw/Label.h
configure:10665: result: yes
configure:10542: checking X11/Xaw/Command.h usability
configure:10554: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2   -I/usr/local/include conftest.c >&5
configure:10560: $? = 0
configure:10564: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10567: $? = 0
configure:10570: test -s conftest.o
configure:10573: $? = 0
configure:10583: result: yes
configure:10587: checking X11/Xaw/Command.h presence
configure:10597: gcc -Wall -E   -I/usr/local/include conftest.c
configure:10603: $? = 0
configure:10623: result: yes
configure:10658: checking for X11/Xaw/Command.h
configure:10665: result: yes
configure:10542: checking X11/Xaw/Repeater.h usability
configure:10554: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2   -I/usr/local/include conftest.c >&5
configure:10560: $? = 0
configure:10564: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10567: $? = 0
configure:10570: test -s conftest.o
configure:10573: $? = 0
configure:10583: result: yes
configure:10587: checking X11/Xaw/Repeater.h presence
configure:10597: gcc -Wall -E   -I/usr/local/include conftest.c
configure:10603: $? = 0
configure:10623: result: yes
configure:10658: checking for X11/Xaw/Repeater.h
configure:10665: result: yes
configure:10683: checking for main in -lXaw
configure:10707: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   -I/usr/local/include   -L/usr/local/lib conftest.c -lXaw  -lXt -lXtst -lXext   -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:10713: $? = 0
configure:10717: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10720: $? = 0
configure:10723: test -s conftest
configure:10726: $? = 0
configure:10739: result: yes
configure:10757: result: Xaw
configure:10888: checking alloca.h usability
configure:10900: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:77:20: error: alloca.h: No such file or directory
configure:10906: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| #define ENABLE_API 1
| #define API_PARAMETERS ""
| #define BRLAPI_AUTHKEYFILE "brlapi.key"
| #define HAVE_LIBNCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_NCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XTEST_H 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XKB_H 1
| #define HAVE_LIBXAW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_XAW 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <stdio.h>
| #if HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H
| # include <sys/types.h>
| #endif
| #if HAVE_SYS_STAT_H
| # include <sys/stat.h>
| #endif
| #if STDC_HEADERS
| # include <stdlib.h>
| # include <stddef.h>
| #else
| # if HAVE_STDLIB_H
| #  include <stdlib.h>
| # endif
| #endif
| #if HAVE_STRING_H
| # if !STDC_HEADERS && HAVE_MEMORY_H
| #  include <memory.h>
| # endif
| # include <string.h>
| #endif
| #if HAVE_STRINGS_H
| # include <strings.h>
| #endif
| #if HAVE_INTTYPES_H
| # include <inttypes.h>
| #else
| # if HAVE_STDINT_H
| #  include <stdint.h>
| # endif
| #endif
| #if HAVE_UNISTD_H
| # include <unistd.h>
| #endif
| #include <alloca.h>
configure:10929: result: no
configure:10933: checking alloca.h presence
configure:10943: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
conftest.c:43:20: error: alloca.h: No such file or directory
configure:10949: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| #define ENABLE_API 1
| #define API_PARAMETERS ""
| #define BRLAPI_AUTHKEYFILE "brlapi.key"
| #define HAVE_LIBNCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_NCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XTEST_H 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XKB_H 1
| #define HAVE_LIBXAW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_XAW 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <alloca.h>
configure:10969: result: no
configure:11004: checking for alloca.h
configure:11011: result: no
configure:10888: checking getopt.h usability
configure:10900: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:10906: $? = 0
configure:10910: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10913: $? = 0
configure:10916: test -s conftest.o
configure:10919: $? = 0
configure:10929: result: yes
configure:10933: checking getopt.h presence
configure:10943: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
configure:10949: $? = 0
configure:10969: result: yes
configure:11004: checking for getopt.h
configure:11011: result: yes
configure:10888: checking glob.h usability
configure:10900: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:10906: $? = 0
configure:10910: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10913: $? = 0
configure:10916: test -s conftest.o
configure:10919: $? = 0
configure:10929: result: yes
configure:10933: checking glob.h presence
configure:10943: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
configure:10949: $? = 0
configure:10969: result: yes
configure:11004: checking for glob.h
configure:11011: result: yes
configure:10888: checking regex.h usability
configure:10900: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:10906: $? = 0
configure:10910: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10913: $? = 0
configure:10916: test -s conftest.o
configure:10919: $? = 0
configure:10929: result: yes
configure:10933: checking regex.h presence
configure:10943: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
configure:10949: $? = 0
configure:10969: result: yes
configure:11004: checking for regex.h
configure:11011: result: yes
configure:10888: checking syslog.h usability
configure:10900: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:10906: $? = 0
configure:10910: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:10913: $? = 0
configure:10916: test -s conftest.o
configure:10919: $? = 0
configure:10929: result: yes
configure:10933: checking syslog.h presence
configure:10943: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
configure:10949: $? = 0
configure:10969: result: yes
configure:11004: checking for syslog.h
configure:11011: result: yes
configure:11040: checking sys/poll.h usability
configure:11052: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:11058: $? = 0
configure:11062: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:11065: $? = 0
configure:11068: test -s conftest.o
configure:11071: $? = 0
configure:11081: result: yes
configure:11085: checking sys/poll.h presence
configure:11095: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
configure:11101: $? = 0
configure:11121: result: yes
configure:11156: checking for sys/poll.h
configure:11163: result: yes
configure:11040: checking sys/select.h usability
configure:11052: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:11058: $? = 0
configure:11062: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:11065: $? = 0
configure:11068: test -s conftest.o
configure:11071: $? = 0
configure:11081: result: yes
configure:11085: checking sys/select.h presence
configure:11095: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
configure:11101: $? = 0
configure:11121: result: yes
configure:11156: checking for sys/select.h
configure:11163: result: yes
configure:11040: checking sys/wait.h usability
configure:11052: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:11058: $? = 0
configure:11062: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:11065: $? = 0
configure:11068: test -s conftest.o
configure:11071: $? = 0
configure:11081: result: yes
configure:11085: checking sys/wait.h presence
configure:11095: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
configure:11101: $? = 0
configure:11121: result: yes
configure:11156: checking for sys/wait.h
configure:11163: result: yes
configure:11191: checking pwd.h usability
configure:11203: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:11209: $? = 0
configure:11213: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:11216: $? = 0
configure:11219: test -s conftest.o
configure:11222: $? = 0
configure:11232: result: yes
configure:11236: checking pwd.h presence
configure:11246: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
configure:11252: $? = 0
configure:11272: result: yes
configure:11307: checking for pwd.h
configure:11314: result: yes
configure:11191: checking grp.h usability
configure:11203: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:11209: $? = 0
configure:11213: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:11216: $? = 0
configure:11219: test -s conftest.o
configure:11222: $? = 0
configure:11232: result: yes
configure:11236: checking grp.h presence
configure:11246: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
configure:11252: $? = 0
configure:11272: result: yes
configure:11307: checking for grp.h
configure:11314: result: yes
configure:11344: checking sys/io.h usability
configure:11356: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:86:20: error: sys/io.h: No such file or directory
configure:11362: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
> [...]
configure:11385: result: no
configure:11389: checking sys/io.h presence
configure:11399: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
conftest.c:52:20: error: sys/io.h: No such file or directory
configure:11405: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| #define ENABLE_API 1
| #define API_PARAMETERS ""
| #define BRLAPI_AUTHKEYFILE "brlapi.key"
| #define HAVE_LIBNCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_NCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XTEST_H 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XKB_H 1
| #define HAVE_LIBXAW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_XAW 1
| #define HAVE_GETOPT_H 1
| #define HAVE_GLOB_H 1
| #define HAVE_REGEX_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYSLOG_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_POLL_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_SELECT_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_WAIT_H 1
| #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
| #define HAVE_GRP_H 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <sys/io.h>
configure:11425: result: no
configure:11460: checking for sys/io.h
configure:11467: result: no
configure:11344: checking sys/modem.h usability
configure:11356: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:86:23: error: sys/modem.h: No such file or directory
configure:11362: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
> [...]
configure:11385: result: no
configure:11389: checking sys/modem.h presence
configure:11399: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
conftest.c:52:23: error: sys/modem.h: No such file or directory
configure:11405: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| #define ENABLE_API 1
| #define API_PARAMETERS ""
| #define BRLAPI_AUTHKEYFILE "brlapi.key"
| #define HAVE_LIBNCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_NCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XTEST_H 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XKB_H 1
| #define HAVE_LIBXAW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_XAW 1
| #define HAVE_GETOPT_H 1
| #define HAVE_GLOB_H 1
| #define HAVE_REGEX_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYSLOG_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_POLL_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_SELECT_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_WAIT_H 1
| #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
| #define HAVE_GRP_H 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <sys/modem.h>
configure:11425: result: no
configure:11460: checking for sys/modem.h
configure:11467: result: no
configure:11344: checking machine/speaker.h usability
configure:11356: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
In file included from conftest.c:86:
/usr/include/machine/speaker.h:11:2: warning: #warning "machine/speaker.h is deprecated.  Include dev/speaker/speaker.h instead."
configure:11362: $? = 0
configure:11366: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:11369: $? = 0
configure:11372: test -s conftest.o
configure:11375: $? = 0
configure:11385: result: yes
configure:11389: checking machine/speaker.h presence
configure:11399: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
In file included from conftest.c:52:
/usr/include/machine/speaker.h:11:2: warning: #warning "machine/speaker.h is deprecated.  Include dev/speaker/speaker.h instead."
configure:11405: $? = 0
configure:11425: result: yes
configure:11460: checking for machine/speaker.h
configure:11467: result: yes
configure:11344: checking linux/vt.h usability
configure:11356: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:87:22: error: linux/vt.h: No such file or directory
configure:11362: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
> [...]
configure:11385: result: no
configure:11389: checking linux/vt.h presence
configure:11399: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
conftest.c:53:22: error: linux/vt.h: No such file or directory
configure:11405: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| #define ENABLE_API 1
| #define API_PARAMETERS ""
| #define BRLAPI_AUTHKEYFILE "brlapi.key"
| #define HAVE_LIBNCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_NCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XTEST_H 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XKB_H 1
| #define HAVE_LIBXAW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_XAW 1
| #define HAVE_GETOPT_H 1
| #define HAVE_GLOB_H 1
| #define HAVE_REGEX_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYSLOG_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_POLL_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_SELECT_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_WAIT_H 1
| #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
| #define HAVE_GRP_H 1
| #define HAVE_MACHINE_SPEAKER_H 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <linux/vt.h>
configure:11425: result: no
configure:11460: checking for linux/vt.h
configure:11467: result: no
configure:11496: checking mntent.h usability
configure:11508: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:87:20: error: mntent.h: No such file or directory
configure:11514: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
> [...]
configure:11537: result: no
configure:11541: checking mntent.h presence
configure:11551: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
conftest.c:53:20: error: mntent.h: No such file or directory
configure:11557: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| #define ENABLE_API 1
| #define API_PARAMETERS ""
| #define BRLAPI_AUTHKEYFILE "brlapi.key"
| #define HAVE_LIBNCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_NCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XTEST_H 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XKB_H 1
| #define HAVE_LIBXAW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_XAW 1
| #define HAVE_GETOPT_H 1
| #define HAVE_GLOB_H 1
| #define HAVE_REGEX_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYSLOG_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_POLL_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_SELECT_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_WAIT_H 1
| #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
| #define HAVE_GRP_H 1
| #define HAVE_MACHINE_SPEAKER_H 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <mntent.h>
configure:11577: result: no
configure:11612: checking for mntent.h
configure:11619: result: no
configure:11496: checking sys/mnttab.h usability
configure:11508: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:87:24: error: sys/mnttab.h: No such file or directory
configure:11514: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
> [...]
configure:11537: result: no
configure:11541: checking sys/mnttab.h presence
configure:11551: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
conftest.c:53:24: error: sys/mnttab.h: No such file or directory
configure:11557: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| #define ENABLE_API 1
| #define API_PARAMETERS ""
| #define BRLAPI_AUTHKEYFILE "brlapi.key"
| #define HAVE_LIBNCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_NCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XTEST_H 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XKB_H 1
| #define HAVE_LIBXAW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_XAW 1
| #define HAVE_GETOPT_H 1
| #define HAVE_GLOB_H 1
| #define HAVE_REGEX_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYSLOG_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_POLL_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_SELECT_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_WAIT_H 1
| #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
| #define HAVE_GRP_H 1
| #define HAVE_MACHINE_SPEAKER_H 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <sys/mnttab.h>
configure:11577: result: no
configure:11612: checking for sys/mnttab.h
configure:11619: result: no
configure:11636: checking for addmntent
configure:11693: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
/var/tmp//ccvm42wT.o(.text+0x17): In function `main':
brltty/conftest.c:92: undefined reference to `addmntent'
/var/tmp//ccvm42wT.o(.data+0x0):brltty/conftest.c:92: undefined reference to `addmntent'
configure:11699: $? = 1
> [...]
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| #define ENABLE_API 1
| #define API_PARAMETERS ""
| #define BRLAPI_AUTHKEYFILE "brlapi.key"
| #define HAVE_LIBNCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_NCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XTEST_H 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XKB_H 1
| #define HAVE_LIBXAW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_XAW 1
| #define HAVE_GETOPT_H 1
| #define HAVE_GLOB_H 1
| #define HAVE_REGEX_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYSLOG_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_POLL_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_SELECT_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_WAIT_H 1
| #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
| #define HAVE_GRP_H 1
| #define HAVE_MACHINE_SPEAKER_H 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| /* Define addmntent to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h> declares addmntent.
|    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */
| #define addmntent innocuous_addmntent
|
| /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,
|     which can conflict with char addmntent (); below.
|     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since
|     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */
|
| #ifdef __STDC__
| # include <limits.h>
| #else
| # include <assert.h>
| #endif
|
| #undef addmntent
|
| /* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an error.  */
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C"
| {
| #endif
| /* We use char because int might match the return type of a gcc2
|    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
| char addmntent ();
| /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements
|     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named
|     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */
| #if defined (__stub_addmntent) || defined (__stub___addmntent)

configure:11724: result: no
configure:11749: checking linux/input.h usability
configure:11761: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:87:25: error: linux/input.h: No such file or directory
configure:11767: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
> [...]
configure:11790: result: no
configure:11794: checking linux/input.h presence
configure:11804: gcc -Wall -E  conftest.c
conftest.c:53:25: error: linux/input.h: No such file or directory
configure:11810: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| #define ENABLE_API 1
| #define API_PARAMETERS ""
| #define BRLAPI_AUTHKEYFILE "brlapi.key"
| #define HAVE_LIBNCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_NCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XTEST_H 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XKB_H 1
| #define HAVE_LIBXAW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_XAW 1
| #define HAVE_GETOPT_H 1
| #define HAVE_GLOB_H 1
| #define HAVE_REGEX_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYSLOG_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_POLL_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_SELECT_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_WAIT_H 1
| #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
| #define HAVE_GRP_H 1
| #define HAVE_MACHINE_SPEAKER_H 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| #include <linux/input.h>
configure:11830: result: no
configure:11865: checking for linux/input.h
configure:11872: result: no
configure:11956: checking for getopt_long
configure:12013: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:12019: $? = 0
configure:12023: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12026: $? = 0
configure:12029: test -s conftest
configure:12032: $? = 0
configure:12044: result: yes
configure:11956: checking for hstrerror
configure:12013: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:12019: $? = 0
configure:12023: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12026: $? = 0
configure:12029: test -s conftest
configure:12032: $? = 0
configure:12044: result: yes
configure:11956: checking for realpath
configure:12013: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:12019: $? = 0
configure:12023: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12026: $? = 0
configure:12029: test -s conftest
configure:12032: $? = 0
configure:12044: result: yes
configure:11956: checking for vsyslog
configure:12013: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:12019: $? = 0
configure:12023: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12026: $? = 0
configure:12029: test -s conftest
configure:12032: $? = 0
configure:12044: result: yes
configure:12059: checking for pause
configure:12116: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:12122: $? = 0
configure:12126: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12129: $? = 0
configure:12132: test -s conftest
configure:12135: $? = 0
configure:12147: result: yes
configure:12059: checking for sigaction
configure:12116: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:12122: $? = 0
configure:12126: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12129: $? = 0
configure:12132: test -s conftest
configure:12135: $? = 0
configure:12147: result: yes
configure:12162: checking for fchdir
configure:12219: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:12225: $? = 0
configure:12229: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12232: $? = 0
configure:12235: test -s conftest
configure:12238: $? = 0
configure:12250: result: yes
configure:12162: checking for fchmod
configure:12219: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:12225: $? = 0
configure:12229: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12232: $? = 0
configure:12235: test -s conftest
configure:12238: $? = 0
configure:12250: result: yes
configure:12265: checking for shmget
configure:12322: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:12328: $? = 0
configure:12332: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12335: $? = 0
configure:12338: test -s conftest
configure:12341: $? = 0
configure:12353: result: yes
configure:12265: checking for shm_open
configure:12322: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:12328: $? = 0
configure:12332: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12335: $? = 0
configure:12338: test -s conftest
configure:12341: $? = 0
configure:12353: result: yes
configure:12369: checking for getpeereid
configure:12426: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:12432: $? = 0
configure:12436: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12439: $? = 0
configure:12442: test -s conftest
configure:12445: $? = 0
configure:12457: result: yes
configure:12369: checking for getpeerucred
configure:12426: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
/var/tmp//ccBW9JeH.o(.text+0x17): In function `main':
brltty/conftest.c:103: undefined reference to `getpeerucred'
/var/tmp//ccBW9JeH.o(.data+0x0):brltty/conftest.c:103: undefined reference to `getpeerucred'
configure:12432: $? = 1
> [...]
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| #define ENABLE_API 1
| #define API_PARAMETERS ""
| #define BRLAPI_AUTHKEYFILE "brlapi.key"
| #define HAVE_LIBNCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_NCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XTEST_H 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XKB_H 1
| #define HAVE_LIBXAW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_XAW 1
| #define HAVE_GETOPT_H 1
| #define HAVE_GLOB_H 1
| #define HAVE_REGEX_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYSLOG_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_POLL_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_SELECT_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_WAIT_H 1
| #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
| #define HAVE_GRP_H 1
| #define HAVE_MACHINE_SPEAKER_H 1
| #define HAVE_GETOPT_LONG 1
| #define HAVE_HSTRERROR 1
| #define HAVE_REALPATH 1
| #define HAVE_VSYSLOG 1
| #define HAVE_PAUSE 1
| #define HAVE_SIGACTION 1
| #define HAVE_FCHDIR 1
| #define HAVE_FCHMOD 1
| #define HAVE_SHMGET 1
| #define HAVE_SHM_OPEN 1
| #define HAVE_GETPEEREID 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| /* Define getpeerucred to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h> declares getpeerucred.
|    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */
| #define getpeerucred innocuous_getpeerucred
|
| /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,
|     which can conflict with char getpeerucred (); below.
|     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since
|     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */
|
| #ifdef __STDC__
| # include <limits.h>
| #else
| # include <assert.h>
| #endif
|
| #undef getpeerucred
|
| /* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an error.  */
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C"
| {
| #endif
| /* We use char because int might match the return type of a gcc2
|    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
| char getpeerucred ();
| /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements
|     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named
|     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */
| #if defined (__stub_getpeerucred) || defined (__stub___getpeerucred)

configure:12457: result: no
configure:12369: checking for getzoneid
configure:12426: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
/var/tmp//ccWrYBsj.o(.text+0x17): In function `main':
brltty/conftest.c:103: undefined reference to `getzoneid'
/var/tmp//ccWrYBsj.o(.data+0x0):brltty/conftest.c:103: undefined reference to `getzoneid'
configure:12432: $? = 1
> [...]
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| #define ENABLE_API 1
| #define API_PARAMETERS ""
| #define BRLAPI_AUTHKEYFILE "brlapi.key"
| #define HAVE_LIBNCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_NCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XTEST_H 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XKB_H 1
| #define HAVE_LIBXAW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_XAW 1
| #define HAVE_GETOPT_H 1
| #define HAVE_GLOB_H 1
| #define HAVE_REGEX_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYSLOG_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_POLL_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_SELECT_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_WAIT_H 1
| #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
| #define HAVE_GRP_H 1
| #define HAVE_MACHINE_SPEAKER_H 1
| #define HAVE_GETOPT_LONG 1
| #define HAVE_HSTRERROR 1
| #define HAVE_REALPATH 1
| #define HAVE_VSYSLOG 1
| #define HAVE_PAUSE 1
| #define HAVE_SIGACTION 1
| #define HAVE_FCHDIR 1
| #define HAVE_FCHMOD 1
| #define HAVE_SHMGET 1
| #define HAVE_SHM_OPEN 1
| #define HAVE_GETPEEREID 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
| /* Define getzoneid to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h> declares getzoneid.
|    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */
| #define getzoneid innocuous_getzoneid
|
| /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,
|     which can conflict with char getzoneid (); below.
|     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since
|     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */
|
| #ifdef __STDC__
| # include <limits.h>
| #else
| # include <assert.h>
| #endif
|
| #undef getzoneid
|
| /* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an error.  */
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C"
| {
| #endif
| /* We use char because int might match the return type of a gcc2
|    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
| char getzoneid ();
| /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements
|     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named
|     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */
| #if defined (__stub_getzoneid) || defined (__stub___getzoneid)

configure:12457: result: no
configure:12728: checking for gai_strerror
configure:12785: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:12791: $? = 0
configure:12795: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12798: $? = 0
configure:12801: test -s conftest
configure:12804: $? = 0
configure:12816: result: yes
configure:12728: checking for getaddrinfo
configure:12785: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:12791: $? = 0
configure:12795: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12798: $? = 0
configure:12801: test -s conftest
configure:12804: $? = 0
configure:12816: result: yes
configure:12728: checking for getnameinfo
configure:12785: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:12791: $? = 0
configure:12795: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12798: $? = 0
configure:12801: test -s conftest
configure:12804: $? = 0
configure:12816: result: yes
configure:12829: checking for key_t
configure:12857: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:12863: $? = 0
configure:12867: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:12870: $? = 0
configure:12873: test -s conftest.o
configure:12876: $? = 0
configure:12887: result: yes
configure:12890: checking size of key_t
configure:13233: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:13236: $? = 0
configure:13238: ./conftest
configure:13241: $? = 0
configure:13264: result: 4
configure:13282: checking whether byte ordering is bigendian
configure:13309: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:13315: $? = 0
configure:13319: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:13322: $? = 0
configure:13325: test -s conftest.o
configure:13328: $? = 0
configure:13352: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c: In function 'main':
conftest.c:76: error: 'not' undeclared (first use in this function)
conftest.c:76: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
conftest.c:76: error: for each function it appears in.)
conftest.c:76: error: expected ';' before 'big'
configure:13358: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h.  */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "brltty"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "brltty 3.9.1dev"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "http://mielke.cc/brltty/"
| #define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
| #define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
| #define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
| #define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
| #define PACKAGE_TITLE "BRLTTY"
| #define PACKAGE_REVISION "3459M"
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
> [...]
configure:13493: result: no
configure:13512: checking for an ANSI C-conforming const
configure:13579: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c: In function 'main':
conftest.c:96: warning: unused variable 's'
conftest.c:116: warning: unused variable 'foo'
conftest.c:83: warning: unused variable 'zero'
conftest.c:77: warning: unused variable 'x'
conftest.c:98: warning: 't' is used uninitialized in this function
conftest.c:113: warning: 'b' is used uninitialized in this function
configure:13585: $? = 0
configure:13589: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:13592: $? = 0
configure:13595: test -s conftest.o
configure:13598: $? = 0
configure:13609: result: yes
configure:13619: checking for inline
configure:13640: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:13646: $? = 0
configure:13650: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:13653: $? = 0
configure:13656: test -s conftest.o
configure:13659: $? = 0
configure:13671: result: inline
configure:13693: checking if the compiler understands the __alignof__ operator
configure:13717: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:13723: $? = 0
configure:13727: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:13730: $? = 0
configure:13733: test -s conftest.o
configure:13736: $? = 0
configure:13747: result: yes
configure:13758: checking if the compiler understands __attribute__((format(printf)))
configure:13782: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:13788: $? = 0
configure:13792: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:13795: $? = 0
configure:13798: test -s conftest.o
configure:13801: $? = 0
configure:13812: result: yes
configure:13823: checking if the compiler understands __attribute__((packed))
configure:13849: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
configure:13855: $? = 0
configure:13859: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:13862: $? = 0
configure:13865: test -s conftest.o
configure:13868: $? = 0
configure:13879: result: yes
configure:13890: checking if the compiler understands __attribute__((unused))
configure:13914: gcc -Wall -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:74: warning: 'conf_attribute_unused' declared 'static' but never defined
configure:13920: $? = 0
configure:13924: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:13927: $? = 0
configure:13930: test -s conftest.o
configure:13933: $? = 0
configure:13944: result: yes
configure:13955: checking for system-dependent compilation flags
configure:13979: result:
configure:13984: checking for c compiler yacc source flags
configure:14001: result: -Wno-parentheses -Wno-unused -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas
configure:14006: checking for c compiler shared object flags
configure:14039: result: -fPIC
configure:14044: checking for c++ compiler shared object flags
configure:14061: result: -fPIC
configure:14131: checking for static archive extension
configure:14143: result: a
configure:14148: checking for shared object run-time search path environment variable
configure:14166: result: LD_LIBRARY_PATH
configure:14876: checking for Gpm_Open in -lgpm
configure:14906: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -lgpm  -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgpm
configure:14912: $? = 1
> [...]
| #define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
| #define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
| #define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
| #define LIBRARY_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty"
| #define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
| #define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C" void exit (int);
| #endif
| #define STDC_HEADERS 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1
| #define ENABLE_API 1
| #define API_PARAMETERS ""
| #define BRLAPI_AUTHKEYFILE "brlapi.key"
| #define HAVE_LIBNCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_NCURSESW 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XTEST_H 1
| #define HAVE_X11_EXTENSIONS_XKB_H 1
| #define HAVE_LIBXAW 1
| #define HAVE_PKG_XAW 1
| #define HAVE_GETOPT_H 1
| #define HAVE_GLOB_H 1
| #define HAVE_REGEX_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYSLOG_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_POLL_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_SELECT_H 1
| #define HAVE_SYS_WAIT_H 1
| #define HAVE_PWD_H 1
| #define HAVE_GRP_H 1
| #define HAVE_MACHINE_SPEAKER_H 1
| #define HAVE_GETOPT_LONG 1
| #define HAVE_HSTRERROR 1
| #define HAVE_REALPATH 1
| #define HAVE_VSYSLOG 1
| #define HAVE_PAUSE 1
| #define HAVE_SIGACTION 1
| #define HAVE_FCHDIR 1
| #define HAVE_FCHMOD 1
| #define HAVE_SHMGET 1
| #define HAVE_SHM_OPEN 1
| #define HAVE_GETPEEREID 1
| #define HAVE_GAI_STRERROR 1
| #define HAVE_GETADDRINFO 1
| #define HAVE_GETNAMEINFO 1
| #define SIZEOF_KEY_T 4
| #define HAVE_POSIX_THREADS 1
| #define HAVE_OPERATOR_ALIGNOF 1
| #define HAVE_ATTRIBUTE_FORMAT_PRINTF 1
| #define HAVE_ATTRIBUTE_PACKED 1
| #define HAVE_ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED 1
| #define LIBRARY_EXTENSION "so"
| #define MODULE_NAME "libbrltty"
| #define MODULE_EXTENSION "so"
| #define ENABLE_PREFERENCES_MENU 1
| #define ENABLE_TABLE_SELECTION 1
| #define ENABLE_LEARN_MODE 1
| #define ENABLE_CONTRACTED_BRAILLE 1
| #define ENABLE_BEEPER_SUPPORT 1
| #define ENABLE_PCM_SUPPORT 1
| #define ENABLE_MIDI_SUPPORT 1
| #define ENABLE_FM_SUPPORT 1
| #define ENABLE_PM_CONFIGURATION_FILE 1
| /* end confdefs.h.  */
|
| /* Override any gcc2 internal prototype to avoid an error.  */
| #ifdef __cplusplus
| extern "C"
| #endif
| /* We use char because int might match the return type of a gcc2
|    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */
configure:14938: result: no
configure:14957: checking for linkage editor program creation flags
configure:14992: result: -export-dynamic
configure:14996: checking for static linkage flag
configure:15036: result: -static
configure:15089: checking for library containing dlopen
configure:15119: gcc -Wall -o conftest -g -O2   -Wl,-export-dynamic conftest.c -lpthread -lsupc++  >&5
configure:15125: $? = 0
configure:15129: test -z
			 || test ! -s conftest.err
configure:15132: $? = 0
configure:15135: test -s conftest
configure:15138: $? = 0
configure:15208: result: none required
configure:15798: WARNING: no bluetooth support on freebsd8.0
configure:16085: WARNING: Libbraille package not found: /usr /usr/local /usr/local/Libbraille /usr/local/libbraille /opt/Libbraille /opt/libbraille
configure:16401: checking for device directory
configure:16416: result: /dev
configure:16424: checking for first serial device
configure:16480: result: cuaa0
configure:16700: WARNING: FestivalLite package not found: /usr /usr/local /usr/local/FestivalLite /usr/local/flite /opt/FestivalLite /opt/flite
configure:16823: WARNING: Mikropuhe package not found: /usr /usr/local /usr/local/Mikropuhe /usr/local/mikropuhe /opt/Mikropuhe /opt/mikropuhe
configure:16872: WARNING: speech-dispatcher package not found: /usr /usr/local /usr/local/speech-dispatcher /usr/local/speechd /opt/speech-dispatcher /opt/speechd
configure:16918: WARNING: Swift package not found: /usr /usr/local /usr/local/Swift /usr/local/swift /opt/Swift /opt/swift
configure:16964: WARNING: Theta package not found: /usr /usr/local /usr/local/Theta /usr/local/theta /opt/Theta /opt/theta
configure:17010: WARNING: ViaVoice package not found: /usr /usr/local /usr/local/ViaVoice /usr/local/viavoice /opt/ViaVoice /opt/viavoice
configure:17297: WARNING: no native screen driver for freebsd8.0
configure:17667: creating ./config.status

## ---------------------- ##
## Running config.status. ##
## ---------------------- ##

This file was extended by brltty config.status 3.9.1dev, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.59.  Invocation command line was

  CONFIG_FILES    =
  CONFIG_HEADERS  =
  CONFIG_LINKS    =
  CONFIG_COMMANDS =
  $ ./config.status
config.status:962: creating config.mk
config.status:962: creating brltty.spec
config.status:962: creating brltty.lsm
config.status:962: creating Programs/brltty-config
config.status:962: creating Documents/brltty.conf
config.status:962: creating Documents/brltty.1
config.status:962: creating Documents/BrlAPIref.doxy
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/Voyager/mkhlp
config.status:962: creating Bindings/Python/setup.py
config.status:962: creating ./Makefile
config.status:962: creating Programs/Makefile
config.status:962: creating Documents/Makefile
config.status:962: creating Documents/Manual-BRLTTY/English/Makefile
config.status:962: creating Documents/Manual-BRLTTY/French/Makefile
config.status:962: creating Documents/Manual-BrlAPI/English/Makefile
config.status:962: creating Bindings/Python/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/Alva/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/Albatross/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/BrlAPI/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/Braudi/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/BrailleLite/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/Baum/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/BrailleNote/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/CombiBraille/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/EcoBraille/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/EuroBraille/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/FreedomScientific/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/HandyTech/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/LogText/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/MultiBraille/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/MDV/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/MiniBraille/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/Papenmeier/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/TechniBraille/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/TSI/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/TTY/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/VideoBraille/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/Voyager/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/Virtual/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/VisioBraille/Makefile
config.status:962: creating BrailleDrivers/XWindow/Makefile
config.status:962: creating SpeechDrivers/Alva/Makefile
config.status:962: creating SpeechDrivers/BrailleLite/Makefile
config.status:962: creating SpeechDrivers/CombiBraille/Makefile
config.status:962: creating SpeechDrivers/ExternalSpeech/Makefile
config.status:962: creating SpeechDrivers/Festival/Makefile
config.status:962: creating SpeechDrivers/GenericSay/Makefile
config.status:962: creating ScreenDrivers/Screen/Makefile
config.status:962: creating ScreenDrivers/AtSpi/Makefile
config.status:1066: creating config.h
config.status:1360: config.h is unchanged
config.status:1066: creating Programs/brlapi.h
config.status:1360: Programs/brlapi.h is unchanged
config.status:1518: executing brltty-summary commands
config.status:1521: Options Summary:
   execute-root:
   install-root:
   libdir: /lib
   sysconfdir: /etc
   program-directory: /bin
   library-directory: /lib/brltty
   writable-directory: /lib/brltty/rw
   data-directory: /etc/brltty
   manpage-directory: /usr/share/man
   include-directory: /usr/include/brltty
   relocatable-install: no
   compiler-prefix:
   init-path:
   stderr-path:
   i18n: yes
   iconv: yes
   api: yes
   api-parameters:
   caml-bindings: yes
   java-bindings: yes
   python-bindings: yes
   tcl-bindings: yes
   curses-package: ncursesw
   gui-toolkit-package: Xaw
   preferences-menu: yes
   table-selection: yes
   learn-mode: yes
   contracted-braille: yes
   beeper-support: yes
   pcm-support: yes
   midi-support: yes
   fm-support: yes
   pm-configfile: yes
   gpm: yes
   standalone-programs: no
   usb-support: yes
   libbraille-root:
   external-braille-drivers: al at ba bd bl bm bn cb ec eu fs ht lt mb md mn pm tn tt vd vo vr vs xw
   internal-braille-drivers: ts
   braille-parameters:
   braille-device: usb:
   text-table: text.myfr.tbl
   attributes-table: attributes.tbl
   speech-support: yes
   flite-root:
   mikropuhe-root:
   speechd-root:
   swift-root:
   theta-root:
   viavoice-root:
   external-speech-drivers: al bl cb es fv gs
   internal-speech-drivers:
   speech-parameters:
   external-screen-drivers: sc
   internal-screen-drivers: as
   screen-parameters:
   screen-driver: as

## ---------------- ##
## Cache variables. ##
## ---------------- ##

ac_cv_build=i386-unknown-freebsd8.0
ac_cv_build_alias=i386-unknown-freebsd8.0
ac_cv_c_bigendian=no
ac_cv_c_compiler_gnu=yes
ac_cv_c_const=yes
ac_cv_c_inline=inline
ac_cv_cxx_compiler_gnu=yes
ac_cv_env_CC_set=
ac_cv_env_CC_value=
ac_cv_env_CFLAGS_set=
ac_cv_env_CFLAGS_value=
ac_cv_env_CPPFLAGS_set=
ac_cv_env_CPPFLAGS_value=
ac_cv_env_CPP_set=
ac_cv_env_CPP_value=
ac_cv_env_CXXFLAGS_set=
ac_cv_env_CXXFLAGS_value=
ac_cv_env_CXX_set=
ac_cv_env_CXX_value=
ac_cv_env_LDFLAGS_set=
ac_cv_env_LDFLAGS_value=
ac_cv_env_build_alias_set=
ac_cv_env_build_alias_value=
ac_cv_env_host_alias_set=
ac_cv_env_host_alias_value=
ac_cv_env_target_alias_set=
ac_cv_env_target_alias_value=
ac_cv_exeext=
ac_cv_file__usr_local_include_jni_h=no
ac_cv_func_addmntent=no
ac_cv_func_connect=yes
ac_cv_func_fchdir=yes
ac_cv_func_fchmod=yes
ac_cv_func_gai_strerror=yes
ac_cv_func_getaddrinfo=yes
ac_cv_func_gethostbyname=yes
ac_cv_func_getnameinfo=yes
ac_cv_func_getopt_long=yes
ac_cv_func_getpeereid=yes
ac_cv_func_getpeerucred=no
ac_cv_func_getzoneid=no
ac_cv_func_hstrerror=yes
ac_cv_func_pause=yes
ac_cv_func_realpath=yes
ac_cv_func_remove=yes
ac_cv_func_shm_open=yes
ac_cv_func_shmat=yes
ac_cv_func_shmget=yes
ac_cv_func_sigaction=yes
ac_cv_func_vsyslog=yes
ac_cv_have_x='have_x=yes 		ac_x_includes=/usr/local/include ac_x_libraries=/usr/local/lib'
ac_cv_header_X11_Xaw_Command_h=yes
ac_cv_header_X11_Xaw_Form_h=yes
ac_cv_header_X11_Xaw_Label_h=yes
ac_cv_header_X11_Xaw_Paned_h=yes
ac_cv_header_X11_Xaw_Repeater_h=yes
ac_cv_header_X11_extensions_XKB_h=yes
ac_cv_header_X11_extensions_XTest_h=yes
ac_cv_header_alloca_h=no
ac_cv_header_getopt_h=yes
ac_cv_header_glob_h=yes
ac_cv_header_grp_h=yes
ac_cv_header_iconv_h=no
ac_cv_header_inttypes_h=yes
ac_cv_header_jni_h=no
ac_cv_header_libintl_h=no
ac_cv_header_linux_input_h=no
ac_cv_header_linux_vt_h=no
ac_cv_header_machine_speaker_h=yes
ac_cv_header_memory_h=yes
ac_cv_header_mntent_h=no
ac_cv_header_ncurses_h=yes
ac_cv_header_pthread_h=yes
ac_cv_header_pwd_h=yes
ac_cv_header_regex_h=yes
ac_cv_header_stdc=yes
ac_cv_header_stdint_h=yes
ac_cv_header_stdlib_h=yes
ac_cv_header_string_h=yes
ac_cv_header_strings_h=yes
ac_cv_header_sys_io_h=no
ac_cv_header_sys_mnttab_h=no
ac_cv_header_sys_modem_h=no
ac_cv_header_sys_poll_h=yes
ac_cv_header_sys_select_h=yes
ac_cv_header_sys_stat_h=yes
ac_cv_header_sys_types_h=yes
ac_cv_header_sys_wait_h=yes
ac_cv_header_syslog_h=yes
ac_cv_header_unistd_h=yes
ac_cv_host=i386-unknown-freebsd8.0
ac_cv_host_alias=i386-unknown-freebsd8.0
ac_cv_lib_ICE_IceConnectionNumber=yes
ac_cv_lib_X11=ac_cv_lib_X11_main
ac_cv_lib_X11_main=yes
ac_cv_lib_Xaw___main=yes
ac_cv_lib_Xext=ac_cv_lib_Xext_main
ac_cv_lib_Xext_main=yes
ac_cv_lib_Xt=ac_cv_lib_Xt_main
ac_cv_lib_Xt_main=yes
ac_cv_lib_Xtst=ac_cv_lib_Xtst_main
ac_cv_lib_Xtst_main=yes
ac_cv_lib_gpm_Gpm_Open=no
ac_cv_lib_ncursesw___main=yes
ac_cv_objext=o
ac_cv_path_DOXYGEN=/usr/local/bin/doxygen
ac_cv_path_JAVAC_PATH=/usr/local/bin/javac
ac_cv_path_PYREXC=/usr/local/bin/pyrexc
ac_cv_path_PYTHON=/usr/local/bin/python
ac_cv_path_install='/usr/bin/install -c'
ac_cv_prog_AWK=gawk
ac_cv_prog_CPP='gcc -Wall -E'
ac_cv_prog_JAR_NAME=jar
ac_cv_prog_JAVADOC_NAME=javadoc
ac_cv_prog_LD=ld
ac_cv_prog_OCAMLC=no
ac_cv_prog_YACC='bison -y'
ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_CC=gcc
ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_RANLIB=ranlib
ac_cv_prog_cc_g=yes
ac_cv_prog_cc_stdc=
ac_cv_prog_cxx_g=yes
ac_cv_prog_egrep='grep -E'
ac_cv_prog_make_make_set=yes
ac_cv_search___cxa_pure_virtual=-lsupc++
ac_cv_search_dlopen='none required'
ac_cv_search_inet_ntoa='none required'
ac_cv_search_pthread_create=-lpthread
ac_cv_search_socket='none required'
ac_cv_sizeof_key_t=4
ac_cv_target=i386-unknown-freebsd8.0
ac_cv_target_alias=i386-unknown-freebsd8.0
ac_cv_type_key_t=yes
brltty_cv_c_attribute_format_printf=yes
brltty_cv_c_attribute_packed=yes
brltty_cv_c_attribute_unused=yes
brltty_cv_c_operator_alignof=yes
brltty_cv_device_directory=/dev
brltty_cv_device_serial_first=cuaa0
brltty_cv_env_libsearch=LD_LIBRARY_PATH
brltty_cv_ext_arc=a
brltty_cv_have_pthreads=yes
brltty_cv_package_curses=ncursesw
brltty_cv_package_gui_toolkit=Xaw
brltty_cv_prog_cc_cxx=yes
brltty_cv_prog_cc_flags_yacc='-Wno-parentheses -Wno-unused -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas'
brltty_cv_prog_cc_libflags=-fPIC
brltty_cv_prog_cc_sysflags=
brltty_cv_prog_conflibdir=:
brltty_cv_prog_cxx_libflags=-fPIC
brltty_cv_prog_ld_flags=-export-dynamic
brltty_cv_prog_ld_static=-static
brltty_cv_prog_mklib='$(CC) -shared -Wl,-soname,<name> -o'
brltty_cv_prog_mkmod='$(CC) -shared  -o'
brltty_cv_prog_mkobj='$(LD) -r -o'

## ----------------- ##
## Output variables. ##
## ----------------- ##

AWK='gawk'
CAML_OK='false'
CC='gcc -Wall'
CFLAGS='-g -O2'
CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY='/etc'
CONFLIBDIR=':'
CPP='gcc -Wall -E'
CPPFLAGS=''
CXX='gcc -Wall'
CXXFLAGS='-g -O2'
DATA_DIRECTORY='/etc/brltty'
DEFS='-DHAVE_CONFIG_H'
DOXYGEN='/usr/local/bin/doxygen'
ECHO_C=''
ECHO_N='-n'
ECHO_T=''
EGREP='grep -E'
EXEEXT=''
INSTALL_DATA='${INSTALL} -m 644'
INSTALL_OPTION_STRIP='-s'
INSTALL_PROGRAM='${INSTALL}'
INSTALL_SCRIPT='${INSTALL}'
JAR='/usr/local/bin/jar'
JAR_NAME='jar'
JAVAC='/usr/local/bin/javac -encoding UTF-8'
JAVAC_PATH='/usr/local/bin/javac'
JAVADOC='/usr/local/bin/javadoc -encoding UTF-8'
JAVADOC_NAME='javadoc'
JAVA_JAR='no'
JAVA_JAR_DIR=''
JAVA_JNI='no'
JAVA_JNI_DIR=''
JAVA_JNI_FLAGS=''
JAVA_JNI_HDR='jni.h'
JAVA_JNI_INC='/usr/local/include'
JAVA_OK='false'
LD='ld'
LDFLAGS=' -Wl,-export-dynamic'
LIBCFLAGS='-fPIC'
LIBCXXFLAGS='-fPIC'
LIBOBJS=''
LIBRARY_DIRECTORY='/lib/brltty'
LIBS='-lpthread -lsupc++ '
LN_S='ln -s'
LTLIBOBJS=''
MKLIB='$(CC) -shared -Wl,-soname,<name> -o'
MKMOD='$(CC) -shared  -o'
MKOBJ='$(LD) -r -o'
OBJEXT='o'
OCAMLBEST=''
OCAMLC='no'
OCAMLCDOTOPT=''
OCAMLFIND=''
OCAMLLIB=''
OCAMLMKLIB=''
OCAMLOPT=''
OCAMLOPTDOTOPT=''
OCAMLVERSION=''
OCAMLWIN32=''
OCAML_CLIBS=''
OCAML_INSTALL_TARGET=''
OCAML_NCLIB=''
OCAML_UNINSTALL_TARGET=''
PACKAGE_BUGREPORT='http://mielke.cc/brltty/'
PACKAGE_NAME='brltty'
PACKAGE_STRING='brltty 3.9.1dev'
PACKAGE_TARNAME='brltty'
PACKAGE_TITLE='BRLTTY'
PACKAGE_VERSION='3.9.1dev'
PATH_SEPARATOR=':'
PM_CONFIGFILE_DEPENDENCY='configuration-file'
PYREXC='/usr/local/bin/pyrexc'
PYREXC_CFLAGS='-Wno-parentheses -Wno-unused -fno-strict-aliasing -U_POSIX_C_SOURCE -U_XOPEN_SOURCE'
PYTHON='/usr/local/bin/python'
PYTHON_CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/local/include/python2.5'
PYTHON_EXTRA_LDFLAGS='-Wl,--export-dynamic'
PYTHON_EXTRA_LIBS=' -lutil'
PYTHON_LIBS='-L/usr/local/lib/python2.5/config -lpython2.5'
PYTHON_OK='true'
PYTHON_PROLOGUE='import sys; import distutils.sysconfig; '
PYTHON_SITE_PKG='/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages'
PYTHON_VERSION='2.5'
RANLIB='ranlib'
SET_MAKE=''
SHELL='/usr/local/bin/bash'
SYSCFLAGS=''
TCLSH=''
TCL_CPPFLAGS=''
TCL_LIBS=''
TCL_OK='false'
WRITABLE_DIRECTORY='/lib/brltty/rw'
X_CFLAGS=' -I/usr/local/include'
X_EXTRA_LIBS=''
X_LIBS=' -L/usr/local/lib'
X_PRE_LIBS=' -lSM -lICE'
YACC='bison -y'
YACC_CFLAGS='-Wno-parentheses -Wno-unused -Wno-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas'
ac_ct_CC='gcc'
ac_ct_CXX=''
ac_ct_RANLIB='ranlib'
all_api='all-api'
all_api_bindings='all-api-bindings'
all_xbrlapi='all-xbrlapi'
api_authkeyfile='brlapi.key'
api_bindings=' Python'
api_dynamic_library='api-dynamic-library'
api_libraries='-lpthread -lsupc++ '
api_major='0'
api_minor='5'
api_objects='brlapi_server.$O brlapi_keyranges.$O'
api_release='0.5.1'
api_revision='1'
api_version='0.5'
archive_extension='a'
archive_prefix='lib'
attributes_table='$(SRC_TOP)$(TBL_DIR)/attributes.tbl'
beeper_tune_objects='beeper.$O'
bindir='${exec_prefix}/bin'
bluetooth_objects=''
braille_device='usb:'
braille_driver_libraries=''
braille_driver_objects='$(BLD_TOP)BrailleDrivers/TSI/braille.$O'
braille_drivers='braille-drivers'
braille_help='braille-help'
braille_libraries_al=''
braille_libraries_at=''
braille_libraries_ba='-L$(BLD_TOP)$(PGM_DIR) -lbrlapi'
braille_libraries_bd=''
braille_libraries_bl=''
braille_libraries_bm=''
braille_libraries_bn=''
braille_libraries_cb=''
braille_libraries_ec=''
braille_libraries_eu=''
braille_libraries_fs=''
braille_libraries_ht=''
braille_libraries_il=''
braille_libraries_lb=''
braille_libraries_lt=''
braille_libraries_mb=''
braille_libraries_md=''
braille_libraries_mn=''
braille_libraries_pm=''
braille_libraries_tn=''
braille_libraries_ts=''
braille_libraries_tt='$(CLIBS)'
braille_libraries_vd=''
braille_libraries_vo=''
braille_libraries_vr=''
braille_libraries_vs=''
braille_libraries_xw='$(XLIBS)'
brltty_external_codes_braille='al at ba bd bl bm bn cb ec eu fs ht lt mb md mn pm tn tt vd vo vr vs xw'
brltty_external_codes_screen='sc'
brltty_external_codes_speech='al bl cb es fv gs'
brltty_external_names_braille='Alva Albatross BrlAPI Braudi BrailleLite Baum BrailleNote CombiBraille EcoBraille EuroBraille FreedomScientific HandyTech LogText MultiBraille MDV MiniBraille Papenmeier TechniBraille TTY VideoBraille Voyager Virtual VisioBraille XWindow'
brltty_external_names_screen='Screen'
brltty_external_names_speech='Alva BrailleLite CombiBraille ExternalSpeech Festival GenericSay'
brltty_internal_codes_braille='ts'
brltty_internal_codes_screen='as'
brltty_internal_codes_speech=''
brltty_internal_names_braille='TSI'
brltty_internal_names_screen='AtSpi'
brltty_internal_names_speech=''
brltty_item_codes_braille='al at ba bd bl bm bn cb ec eu fs ht lt mb md mn pm tn ts tt vd vo vr vs xw'
brltty_item_codes_screen='sc as'
brltty_item_codes_speech='al bl cb es fv gs'
brltty_item_names_braille='Alva Albatross BrlAPI Braudi BrailleLite Baum BrailleNote CombiBraille EcoBraille EuroBraille FreedomScientific HandyTech LogText MultiBraille MDV MiniBraille Papenmeier TechniBraille TSI TTY VideoBraille Voyager Virtual VisioBraille XWindow'
brltty_item_names_screen='Screen AtSpi'
brltty_item_names_speech='Alva BrailleLite CombiBraille ExternalSpeech Festival GenericSay'
brltty_libs_curses='-lncursesw '
brltty_libs_x='  -L/usr/local/lib -lXaw -lXt -lXtst -lXext   -lSM -lICE -lX11 '
brltty_manual_directories=' Documents/Manual-BRLTTY/English Documents/Manual-BRLTTY/French Documents/Manual-BrlAPI/English'
brltty_package_curses='ncursesw'
brltty_package_gui_toolkit='Xaw'
build='i386-unknown-freebsd8.0'
build_alias=''
build_cpu='i386'
build_os='freebsd8.0'
build_vendor='unknown'
can_make_BrlAPIref='yes'
compiler_prefix=''
configuration_file='brltty.conf'
contracted_braille_objects='ctb_compile.$O ctb_translate.$O'
cspi_includes='-I/usr/local/include/at-spi-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libbonobo-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/local/include/orbit-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/bonobo-activation-2.0  '
cspi_libdirs='-L/usr/local/lib  '
cspi_libraries='-lcspi -lspi -lbonobo-2 -latk-1.0 -lbonobo-activation -lORBit-2 -lgthread-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -liconv  '
data_directory='${prefix}/etc/brltty'
datadir='${prefix}/share'
exec_prefix='${prefix}'
execute_root=''
first_serial_device='cuaa0'
flite_language=''
flite_lexicon=''
flite_root=''
flite_voice=''
fm_tune_objects='fm.$O adlib.$O'
host='i386-unknown-freebsd8.0'
host_alias=''
host_cpu='i386'
host_os='freebsd8.0'
host_vendor='unknown'
include_directory='${prefix}/usr/include/brltty'
includedir='${prefix}/usr/include'
infodir='${prefix}/info'
install_api='install-api'
install_api_bindings='install-api-bindings'
install_api_libraries='install-api-libraries'
install_attributes_tables='install-attributes-tables'
install_contraction_tables='install-contraction-tables'
install_drivers='install-drivers'
install_root=''
install_text_tables='install-text-tables'
install_xbrlapi='install-xbrlapi'
libbraille_root=''
libdir='${exec_prefix}/lib'
libexecdir='${exec_prefix}/libexec'
library_directory='${exec_prefix}/lib/brltty'
library_extension='so'
library_prefix='lib'
libsearch_variable='LD_LIBRARY_PATH'
localstatedir='${prefix}/var'
mandir='${prefix}/usr/share/man'
manpage_directory='${prefix}/usr/share/man'
midi_tune_objects='midi.$O'
mikropuhe_root=''
module_extension='so'
module_name='libbrltty'
oldincludedir='/usr/include'
package_date='2008/01/17'
pcm_tune_objects='pcm.$O'
prefix=''
program_directory='${exec_prefix}/bin'
program_transform_name='s,x,x,'
sbindir='${exec_prefix}/sbin'
screen_driver_libraries='$(CSPI_LIBDIRS) $(CSPI_LIBRARIES)'
screen_driver_objects='$(BLD_TOP)ScreenDrivers/AtSpi/screen.$O'
screen_drivers='screen-drivers'
screen_help='screen-help'
screen_libraries_as='$(CSPI_LIBDIRS) $(CSPI_LIBRARIES)'
screen_libraries_hd=''
screen_libraries_lx=''
screen_libraries_pb=''
screen_libraries_sc=''
screen_libraries_wn=''
sharedstatedir='${prefix}/com'
speech_driver_libraries=''
speech_driver_objects=''
speech_drivers='speech-drivers'
speech_help=''
speech_libraries_al=''
speech_libraries_bl=''
speech_libraries_cb=''
speech_libraries_es=''
speech_libraries_fl=''
speech_libraries_fv=''
speech_libraries_gs=''
speech_libraries_mp=''
speech_libraries_sd=''
speech_libraries_sw=''
speech_libraries_th=''
speech_libraries_vv=''
speech_support_object='spk.$O'
speechd_root=''
swift_root=''
sysconfdir='${prefix}/etc'
system_object='sys_freebsd.$O'
target='i386-unknown-freebsd8.0'
target_alias=''
target_cpu='i386'
target_os='freebsd8.0'
target_vendor='unknown'
text_table='$(SRC_TOP)$(TBL_DIR)/text.myfr.tbl'
theta_root=''
translation_table_objects='tbl.$O tbl_native.$O'
usb_objects='usb.$O usb_freebsd.$O'
viavoice_root=''
writable_directory='${exec_prefix}/lib/brltty/rw'

## ----------- ##
## confdefs.h. ##
## ----------- ##

#define API_PARAMETERS ""
#define ATTRIBUTES_TABLE "attributes.tbl"
#define BRAILLE_DEVICE "usb:"
#define BRAILLE_DRIVER_CODES "ts al at ba bd bl bm bn cb ec eu fs ht lt mb md mn pm tn tt vd vo vr vs xw"
#define BRAILLE_PARAMETERS ""
#define BRLAPI_AUTHKEYFILE "brlapi.key"
#define BRLAPI_ETCDIR "/etc"
#define BRLAPI_MAJOR 0
#define BRLAPI_MINOR 5
#define BRLAPI_RELEASE "0.5.1"
#define BRLAPI_REVISION 1
#define CONFIGURATION_DIRECTORY "/etc"
#define CONFIGURATION_FILE "brltty.conf"
#define DATA_DIRECTORY "/etc/brltty"
#define DEVICE_DIRECTORY "/dev"
#define ENABLE_API 1
#define ENABLE_BEEPER_SUPPORT 1
#define ENABLE_CONTRACTED_BRAILLE 1
#define ENABLE_FM_SUPPORT 1
#define ENABLE_LEARN_MODE 1
#define ENABLE_MIDI_SUPPORT 1
#define ENABLE_PCM_SUPPORT 1
#define ENABLE_PM_CONFIGURATION_FILE 1
#define ENABLE_PREFERENCES_MENU 1
#define ENABLE_SHARED_OBJECTS 1
#define ENABLE_SPEECH_SUPPORT 1
#define ENABLE_TABLE_SELECTION 1
#define ENABLE_USB_SUPPORT 1
#define HAVE_ATTRIBUTE_FORMAT_PRINTF 1
#define HAVE_ATTRIBUTE_PACKED 1
#define HAVE_ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED 1
#define HAVE_DLOPEN 1
#define HAVE_FCHDIR 1
#define HAVE_FCHMOD 1
#define HAVE_GAI_STRERROR 1
#define HAVE_GETADDRINFO 1
#define HAVE_GETNAMEINFO 1
#define HAVE_GETOPT_H 1
#define HAVE_GETOPT_LONG 1
#define HAVE_GETPEEREID 1
#define HAVE_GLOB_H 1
#define HAVE_GRP_H 1
#define HAVE_HSTRERROR 1
#define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
#define HAVE_LIBNCURSESW 1
#define HAVE_LIBXAW 1
[...]
#define SCREEN_DRIVER "as"
#define SCREEN_DRIVER_CODES "as sc"
#define SCREEN_PARAMETERS ""
#define SIZEOF_KEY_T 4
#define SPEECH_DRIVER_CODES "al bl cb es fv gs"
#define SPEECH_PARAMETERS ""
#define STDC_HEADERS 1
#define TEXT_TABLE "text.myfr.tbl"
#define WRITABLE_DIRECTORY "/lib/brltty/rw"
#endif
#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" void exit (int);

configure: exit 0