[BRLTTY] speech problem

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 28 19:56:51 EDT 2008

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 12:33:04AM +1000, Daniel Dalton wrote:
> A recompile didn't help, but the one from the repo worked fine, so I
> will have another try in the morning...

It seems, both must be installed for brltty from apt to say the letters.
When I run
sudo /bin/brltty
(that is where brltty from svn is ) it either says symbol 0 when I move
over a letter or type a letter, but the one from apt works fine...
I would really like to keep using the one out of svn, so does anyone
have any ideas on how I could fix the one from svn?
Does anyone else see this? (I'm using speech-dispatcher).
If it is just my problem what should I do to try and fix it?

Thanks for any help,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/