[BRLTTY] Key echo in SD

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Nov 27 10:18:33 EST 2008

[quoted lines by Hermann on 2008/11/27 at 15:51 +0000]

>One addition: It used to work until a few weeks ago, and as I observed
>it, it changes after a system upgrade. This happened in GRML as well as
>in Ubuntu Gutsy. I've no idea which component may have caused this, but I
>think that SD is not the cause of this. I use the 0.6.7 version since it
>was released, and it used to work with this version for several weeks.

Well ... I don't like these kinds of things but, as I see it, brltty isn't the
culprite either. Now, of course, it must be one of them since brltty simply
calls SD. Someone with SD expertise is going to have to figure this out. All I
can do is ensure that brltty is calling the correct SD functions. The code is
simple enough for anyone to verify this.