[BRLTTY] braille doesn't work at all under Ubuntu 8.04.1

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Sep 8 14:11:00 EDT 2008

Maybe I'm missing something here. I have the ubuntu 8.04.1 and it has the
full brltty configuration file, as far as I can tell, in /etc/brltty.conf.
You should be able to uncomment the appropriate lines. If you have done
this, brltty should start at oot if you edit /etc/default/brltty and
change no to yes. Again, sorry if I'm missing something in your
explanation of the problem. The problems I cited in my post also relate to
ubuntu 8.04.1 as I think I stated.

Hth.

--
Cheryl