[BRLTTY] Brltty problem with Orca/Ubuntu on vmwae fusion

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Sep 8 22:49:44 EDT 2008

Ok, nobody so far on either the brltty list or the orca list can tell me
why I'm having problems with brltty; admittedly haven't tried ubuntu
forum/lists yet. What if I get the latest revision from svn and remove
ubuntu's version of bltty which is still using /sbin by the way? Is this
likely to solve any problems? If so, where can I put a command to start
brltty as early as possible in the processp; in debian I put in in
/etc/inittab but ubuntu doesn't have that. Would I still need
/etc/default/brltty to get it to start or would I scrap all that
completely and do something else?

Tia.

--
Cheryl