[BRLTTY] Ubuntu: Some possible insights

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Fri Sep 12 13:20:55 EDT 2008

Yes, I'd like to switch to the svn latest revision anyway. My problem is
that apparently now both debian and ubuntu have a brltty package and a
brltty-x11 package. when one removes the brltty package, the brltty-x11
package is also removed and then sometimes when brltty from the repository
is installed, brltty quits working in orca, even if you reinstall
brltty-x11 if I recall correctly. Of course I can do a separate install of
the latest svn revission but I'd rather just change completely to it.

--
Cheryl