[BRLTTY] new (fresh) reinstall test for brltty at Ubuntu (confirm: problem in Ubuntu not in brltty)

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Sat Sep 13 18:04:39 EDT 2008

Actually, you arrow down once to the install choice after hitting enter to
choose your language rather than starting the live cd and then pressing
install. I didn't use braille, but I had speech througout the install,
though it doe take a few minutes where you hear the cd spinning etc.
before Orca is loaded and starts talking through the install.

  --
Cheryl