[BRLTTY] trouble with braille lite and windows package

Gianluca Casalino gilucasa at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 07:51:48 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am new in this list, but the problem I am describing is very very old
and not solved yet.
I tried to solve it whith the help of Samuel Thibault, but He let me
know  he has no time to handle now this issue at all.
Here what happens>

under xp brltty combined with braillelite millennium 40 firmware 4.50,
the software starts, but no answer comes from the display.
I use this call> brltty /b bl /d serial>COM1 /t text.de.tbl
It works with md and combi displays, but even not with braillenote *one
of my friends told me that(.
I tried to use MinGW to investigate myself, but I obtain this error when
I try to compile with make>

for driver in Alva Albatross BrlAPI Braudi BrailleLite Baum BrailleNote
BrailleS ense CombiBraille EcoBraille EuroBraille FreedomScientific
HandyTech
LogText Mul tiBraille MDV MiniBraille Papenmeier TechniBraille TSI TTY
VideoBraille  Voyager
Virtual VisioBraille XWindow;
\                                                 do (cd
./../BrailleDrivers/$driver & make braille-all) || exit 1;  \
done                                                    make[2]:
Entering directory `/e/t illeDrivers/Alva'     make[2]: *** No rule to
make targ p.exe',
needed by `../ ../data/brltty-al.hlp'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/e/te lleDrivers/Alva'      make[1]: ***
[all-braille]
Error                        make[1]: Leaving directory `/e/te
rams'                 make: *** [all] Error
2

proprietario at GIANLUCA_SHEILA /e/temp/brlli/brl                       $ ^

can anybody help me to solve this _
Thanks in advance

Gianluca Casalino