[BRLTTY] Brltty.log from debian unstable on vmware fusion

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Sep 17 14:40:53 EDT 2008

[quoted lines by Cheryl Homiak on 2008/09/17 at 13:30 -0500]

>No, I'm using software speech with my Windows screenreaders.

So I guess you mean that using JAWS on Windows to operate the BrailleLite for
braille works fine. I think I just assumed speech when I read JAWS.

So what's running on what? Which is the host operating system and which is the
guest operating system? How are you running JAWS on Windows vs how are you
running brltty on Linux? Is one the host with the other being the guest, are
they both guests, etd?

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | May 21, 2011, is Judgement Day.