[BRLTTY] Brltty.log from debian unstable on vmware fusion

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Wed Sep 17 15:08:14 EDT 2008

I'm running all of this on my Mac with vmware fusion so Macosx 10.5
(Leopard) would be the host opperating system. This is an intel
machine--vmware fusion only works on intel machines--a mac mini; no
monitor if that matters. Debian linux, ubuntu linux, and windows xp
professional are all guest operating systems--virtual machines--that
run in vmware fusion but I'm not running them all at the same time. I
actually own windoweyesadn  only use jaws as a demo; both run with
software speech and I use the same braillelite as I use with brltty;
I'm using a serial-usb cable, usually prolific because debian makes
you recompile your kernel yourself if you want to use keyspan. So I
usually use the keyspan on windows or in he mac terminal with brltty
but I've used the prolific cable in all places too.