[BRLTTY] refreshabraille impressions

Zachary Kline kline.zachary at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:40:35 EDT 2009

Hi Dave and all,
I hope your leg is doing better.  Burns aren't ever pleasant.
I assume you haven't yet found the time to work a bit more on improving
APH refreshabraille navigation?  I finally got mine yesterday and have
been experimenting.  I'll admit I'm confused as to how to adapt the
Baum keyboard commands to the Refreshabraille's layout.  Apparently it
can produce D1 through D6 easily enough.  I'm still puzzled: what are
tr1, tl1, etc.?  They seem predominant in the documentation.
ANy enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.
Best and thanks,
Zack.