[BRLTTY] brltty for dos

Don Raikes DON.RAIKES at oracle.com
Wed Aug 26 15:57:44 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have a need to boot into real-mode dos command-prompt window inside of windows to be able to run some utilities for a class I am planning on taking soon.

I do not have a hardware synthesizer any more so using something like jaws for dos isn't an option for me.

However, I remember a while ago there was some discussion about brltty for dos/windows.
Can someone give me any details on this project, and how to get brltty up and running in dos as quickly as possible?