[BRLTTY] Let's don't always expand the word under the cursor

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Tue Jan 6 15:44:15 EST 2009

Hi folks,

Over the holidays I was thinking about the issue of the word under the
cursor always being expanded. I would like to be able to avoid this if
possible. It seems to me that an item in the preferences menu would be
enough. Either a person is comfortable with counting as she arrows across
the word, or she isn't. There is no need to add a command to toggle this, so
the shortage of available keys and the need to modify each drive would not
come into play.

What do people think?

--

Lee Maschmeyer