[BRLTTY] Should I consider putting an SVN snapshot of BrlTTY into Ubuntu?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jan 28 16:56:57 EST 2009

[quoted lines by Luke Yelavich on 2009/01/29 at 08:27 +1100]

>It has been a while since the last BrlTTY release, however I am sure there
>have been many additions to BrlTTY since then, such as new display support
>etc.

We could actually do a release soon as the code is qutie stable. There's really
only one issue I want to work on first. Maybe the brave out there could all
upgrade to the latest revision, give it a test, and report any problems. I'd
sure appreciate it.

>I am wondering whether its at all worth putting a development snapshot
>into Ubuntu, to offer users more display support, etc.

You certainly could. When is Ubuntu's next deadline?

>I understand that things may be unstable at this point, so if you think its a
>good idea, what revision would be the best revision point to use?

The current revision is 4273.