[BRLTTY] Bluetooth configuration

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue Mar 3 20:44:36 EST 2009

My new laptop claims to have Bluetooth support:
                   product: ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate II
                   capabilities: bluetooth usb-2.00

My braille display is a Baum SuperVario (aka Brailliant) 40.

I'm using a fairly recent revision of BrlTTY from svn. I know there has been
some discussion on the list of Bluetooth changes.

What's the best (latest) documentation that I should consult to find out how
to configure it?