[BRLTTY] Patch: UEB grade2 "cc" contraction

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 9 23:01:46 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 10:09:04PM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Daniel Dalton on 2009/03/10 at 10:42 +1100]
>
> >> All exist, patch attached although it's probably quicker to just edit
>
> It's committed. My understanding of UEB is that they should all be there except
> for "dd".

Thanks, and yep that's what I thought: one other thing when a letter is
placed after an ' charactar like:
that's someone's didn't that'll etc, an unecessary letter sign is placed
right after the '.

This patch fixes this for the s charactar eg. words such as that's, it's
etc. So do I do this for each letter of the alphabet? (just the ones
that commonly appear after an ')

Daniel.