[BRLTTY] existing and not existing braille-tables, what are the righ ones?

Labrador labrad0r at edpnet.be
Tue Mar 10 03:35:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'd like to know if this list is entirely or partly correct,
I read about no-p not existing while it's provided on Ubuntu's brltty conf.
Here we go:

#text-table	cz	# Czech (iso-8859-2)
#text-table	da	# Danish
#text-table	de	# German
#text-table	en_UK	# English (United Kingdom)
#text-table	en_US	# English (United States)
Does it means us without en_ no longer exist/runs ? or is en_US correct/the
one and only?

#text-table	es	# Spanish
#text-table	fr_CA	# French (Canada)
#text-table	fr_FR	# French (France)
#text-table	fr-2007	# French (Unified)
Have never heard about this.

#text-table	fr-cbifs	# French (Code Braille Informatique Français Standard)
#text-table	it	# Italian
#text-table	nabcc	# North American Braille Computer Code
#text-table	no-h	# Norwegian and German
#text-table	no-p	# Norwegian
Wasn't it no with nothing ?

#text-table	pl	# Polish (iso-8859-2)
#text-table	pt	# Portuguese (iso-8859-1)
#text-table	ru	# Russian (koi8-r)
#text-table	se	# Swedish (1996 standard)
#text-table	se-old	# Swedish (1989 standard)
#text-table	vni	# Vietnamese

Labrad0r