[BRLTTY] x11 and brltty

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 20 03:07:12 EDT 2009

Hi,

Could someone please test grade 2 braille with the latest orca out of svn, liblouis
1.5.2, and the latest brltty out of svn?

And could you try the ueb braille table from within orca, to see if
contracted braille works for you?

I'm currently writing to the orca mailing list to determine what is
causing my problems with g2 braille, and this would help narrow it
down. Since they use 3.9, then if it fails for someone else on the
latest brltty, it should confirm that something bad has been introduced
into brltty...

I can't compile brltty 3.9 and the only way I could get it to run was by
converting an rpm of it to deb...

Thanks,

Daniel.