[BRLTTY] x11 and brltty

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 21 03:17:49 EDT 2009

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 05:00:17PM +1100, Jason White wrote:
> Daniel Dalton <d.dalton at iinet.net.au> wrote:
>
> > Well, I can compile brltty from svn, but not brltty 3.9...
>
> You don't want 3.9, though. It's best to debug your problem with the current
> svn version.

Hi Jason,

Yes, I agree, although Will advised me to test with 3.9 as they test
with that version... I agree though... So how can I determine whether
the problem is with orca, liblouis or brltty...

I guess it must be brltty if he and I are running the same versions of
liblouis and orca, and he gets g2 braille, but I don't. The only
difference is brltty, although gnome versions may differ oh and
distrobutions of course...

Jason, I believe your running debian would you have time to test grade 2
braille just to confirm my theory that it is infact brltty causing the
problem?

Thanks!

Daniel.