[BRLTTY] INKA oddities

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sat Mar 21 23:23:53 EDT 2009

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> wrote:

> Please test the attached patch (baum-status-1.patch). If it works on the Inka,
> please test it also in all four modes of the Brailliant. Treat this patch as
> highly experimental, i.e. don't overwrite anything important. Thanks.

It works on the INKA.

The Brailliant is currently packed in a box on the assumption that it's about
to head to Sydney to have its cells cleaned. If that doesn't eventuate, I'll
do the testing tomorrow, otherwise, when I get a chance with the Brailliant at
university I'll run the tests there from my laptop.

Despite all of my efforts at keeping my hands as clean as possible, grease and
dust still manage to build up under the cell caps after several years of
every-day usage.