[BRLTTY] Results of testing with Baum driver status field patch

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Mar 23 00:38:36 EDT 2009

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2009/03/23 at 14:15 +1100]

>1. With Dave's patch applied, the INKA and its status cells operate correctly,
>with appropriate options appearing in the preferences menu.
>
>2. The same is true for the Brailliant 40 uwith the Baum protocol enabled.

Okay, thanks. I'll submit the patch and we'll deal with the other protocols as
separate items.

One thing I need to know about the other protocols is if you were using the
Baum driver or if you were using the other drivers (HandyTech, TSI). Did you
specify the Baum driver explicitly or did you use autodetection? Did you use
serial, USB, or Bluetooth?