[BRLTTY] no .deb at mielke.cc/brltty ? Was:Re: brltty 4.1: doesn't work

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Nov 10 09:38:26 EST 2009

I think Dave has solved the problem with your static build and it
possibly relates better to what you want to achieve, so may be go that
way, I was purely suggesting installing from debs as it solves all the
possible compilation issues. I suppose it depends whether you want 4.1
for more than just testing the BC640.

Michael Whapples