[BRLTTY] OOOPS! something really wrong with the driver or my Optelec

Aldo labrad0r at edpnet.be
Wed Nov 11 05:06:06 EST 2009

Hullo,

yesterday in the evening my BC640 sudenly stopped with showing something:
I first thought it was too long before I touched any key on my laptop or so.

But now this morning I started the laptop and dispaly again:
suddenly it hangs (freezes) and my sighted partner said:
he's showing some message on the screen telling that maybe the usb kabel is
bad, or something concerning error 110.
And it loops because the message rizes up again every x seconds or so.

Problem: where to find the log who will contain the screen message I wasn't
able to read by myself ?
(I'am logged in by ssh so when even it crashes I would like to send you
something who may help debugging it).

Another question is: is there any key for top of screen on the Optelec ? I
found up and down and go-to-cursor position, but no Home (top) nor status
cells ?

Grtnx,
Aldo.