[BRLTTY] braille displays as well as braille maths

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Thu Nov 19 04:36:43 EST 2009

Daniel Dalton <d.dalton at iinet.net.au> writes:

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 06:41:21PM +1100, Daniel Dalton wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm considering the purchase of a Brailliant braille display,
>> manufactured by Baum I believe. A few questions:
>
> Sorry, I forgot to say, I would be interested to hear any thoughts on
> other displays that may suit me, I'm looking for:
> - Something that is 40 cells
> - Something with good battery life
> - Something as compact as possible.
> - Something that supports bluetooth, usb and serial with brltty

Do you know the Easy Braille from Handy Tech? However it does offer USB
and BlueTooth only. Why do you need serial?

Please note that the new Easy Braille modell has a HID USB interface
rather than USB2serial as was the case with the prevous modell. I don't
know if BRLTTY supports USB communication with the new modell yet.

Lars