[BRLTTY] Correction in reference manual French translation

Nicolas Pitre nico at cam.org
Thu Sep 10 20:58:47 EDT 2009

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009, Dave Mielke wrote:

> [quoted lines by Jean-Philippe MENGUAL on 2009/09/11 at 01:06 +0200]
>
> >Reading the manual, an user told me some errors he found (typo). Here's
> >a patch (2 fixes only).
>
> Thanks.

There was an error in the correction.

-<sect1>Restrcitions de construction de d'exécution<p>
+<sect1>Restricitions de construction de d'exécution<p>

That should probably be "restrictions".

Although the whole line doesn't make much sense to me.  This isn't
proper french.  Looking at the english version to get the actual
meaning, this should probably be something like this instead:

"Restrictions applicables à la compilation et à l'exécution"

Nicolas