[BRLTTY] Is a new release coming soon?

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Wed Sep 23 14:16:38 EDT 2009

Hi Dave:

October 12 would align well with one of the development releases we have
for OpenSolaris.  I could potentially wait until December 7th, but it
wouldn't give things much soak time for us.

If it's possible to do just a maintenance release with the fix in it, it
would be great.  Again -- I can work on creating a patch/diff that we
could use against the currently released code.  If you were going to do
a release, though, then I would just wait for it instead of creating an
internal patch.  I'm flexible either way, but would prefer to work with
released tarballs instead of doing internal patches.

Will