[BRLTTY] Is a new release coming soon?

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Wed Sep 30 20:08:22 EDT 2009

Hi Dave:

Many thanks!  The most important fix to me is the one regarding the one
associated with variable-sized arrays.  This is an important one because
it keeps BrlTTY from crashing every 10 minutes or so on OpenSolaris.
I'm not sure I see that one mentioned in your list.  The specific commit
for it is as follows:

r4726 | dave | 2009-08-19 22:44:03 -0400 (Wed, 19 Aug 2009) | 2 lines

Some compilers don't deallocate variable-size arrays until the function
returns. (st,dm)

Thanks again!

Will