[BRLTTY] Is a new release coming soon?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Sep 30 20:47:29 EDT 2009

[quoted lines by Willie Walker on 2009/09/30 at 20:08 -0400]

>The most important fix to me is the one regarding the one
>associated with variable-sized arrays.  This is an important one because
>it keeps BrlTTY from crashing every 10 minutes or so on OpenSolaris.

I wonder if they'd ever consider "fixing" their compiler. I know it meets the
official standard, but they could show off how clever they are. Do they really
want to let gcc win that contest? :-)

>I'm not sure I see that one mentioned in your list.

It's there. It's right near the bottom in the section called Build Changes.