[BRLTTY] Bluetooth on FReeBSD

Raoul rmgls at free.fr
Wed Aug 4 12:59:28 EDT 2010

Hi all,

brltty on FReeBSD platform has no bluetooth nor usb working support.
(yes the usb driver on freebsd current has changed, to libusb20).

i plan ty try to write a driver for freeBSD platforms.
my concern is bluetooth; i will see the usb driver after, since serial
is working fine, and if i am able to write the bluetooth driver.

the libbluetooth has the merit to be portable, and implemented on all
the *bsd platforms.

in the other hand bluetooth_linux seems to take an other way, ane need
to be adapted to follow the requirements of the bsd family.

before starting this job, please can you give me your opinion
on this topic? any advice wuold be appreciated.
thanks.

best regards

Raoul
rmgls at free.fr