[BRLTTY] introduction and a problem

lutz kaiser lutz.kaiser at gmx.net
Fri Aug 6 12:38:51 EDT 2010

hi Dave me again,

i found that the display starts sometimes randomly. So i "echoed" data
to it,

Then i searched with which files i had the most succes, and then, late i
looked into the braille.h, and found the string, which is sended before
data and terminating and gave it a try.

Usb-adapter= ftdi_sio 1-3.1:1.0: FTDI USB Serial Device converter

Brailledevice = combibraille 40

kind regards
Lutz

--