[BRLTTY] USB on FReeBSD

Raoul Mégélas rmgls at free.fr
Fri Aug 13 16:55:34 EDT 2010

Le 13 Aug 2010 14:38:38 +0200
Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> a écrit:

>> Raoul, le Wed 04 Aug 2010 18:59:28 +0200, a =E9crit :
>> brltty on FReeBSD platform has no bluetooth nor usb working support.
>> (yes the usb driver on freebsd current has changed, to libusb20).

> Mmm, for USB it's surprising: we have usb_kfreebsd.c which includes
> usb_bsd.h which is supposed to work. You should probably have a look
> there. Also, using the portable libusb could be an option.

perhaps, it is working on freebsd stable
 (not yet tested),
but on head (current: 9.0 it doesn't.),
how one can build kfreebsd on freebsd itself?
is not it a linux package?
by default brltty built sys_freebsd here.
Sure, i miss something.

in all case, i looked sys_kfreebsd.c;
i see there: #include <usb/usb.h> which is not there but in:
for current one must write:
#include <usb.h>.

my two cents for this time.
i will look at this as soon as possible.

Bests regards

Raoul
rmgls at free.fr