[BRLTTY] [OT]: Please Help Dave, I Want To Change My Subscrition while the BrlTty Mailman-machine doesn't work

Labrador labrad0r at edpnet.be
Fri Dec 3 05:10:09 EST 2010

Hi Dave,

Excuse this postage on the mlist. This is OT!

I did tried twice to reach you @ your mielke.cc address
and one time at your -owner address,
to inform you that there is something completely wrong with your Mailman
machine :
- I'm reorganizing my mailboxes and did tried 2 or 3 x to simply change
"my old address" to "a new one"
- it doesn't seem to work while it told me again and again that a
confirmation mail should be sent to me
- so I'm 48 h later still subscribed with this address, receiving mail @
this mailbox
while I'm trying to change my subscription address.

It would be great if you could help a little bit!
Thanx in advance,

Labrad0r