[BRLTTY] [OT]: Please Help Dave, I Want To Change My Subscrition while the BrlTty Mailman-machine doesn't work

Adrian P. van Bloois adrian at pa0rda.nl
Fri Dec 3 05:14:05 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 11:10:09AM +0100, Labrador wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Excuse this postage on the mlist. This is OT!
>
> I did tried twice to reach you @ your mielke.cc address
> and one time at your -owner address,
> to inform you that there is something completely wrong with your Mailman
> machine :
> - I'm reorganizing my mailboxes and did tried 2 or 3 x to simply change
> "my old address" to "a new one"
> - it doesn't seem to work while it told me again and again that a
> confirmation mail should be sent to me
> - so I'm 48 h later still subscribed with this address, receiving mail @
> this mailbox
> while I'm trying to change my subscription address.
>
> It would be great if you could help a little bit!
I did the same a couple of weeks ago, just subscribed for my new address
and unsubscribed for my old address. It works fine.

--
	Adrian P. van Bloois
Postbus 2575                 email:   adrian at pa0rda.nl
3500 GN  Utrecht             voice:   +31-30-68-94649
The Netherlands              fax:     ++31-30-68-94601

The whole point of cooking is to get as much flavour out of the
ingredients as possible.
	-- Delia Smith

believed to be clean.