[BRLTTY] PLEASE ......................... explain ?

mattias mj at mjw.se
Thu Dec 16 12:40:09 EST 2010

On my private mail server all work well

-----Original Message-----
From: brltty-bounces at mielke.cc [mailto:brltty-bounces at mielke.cc] On Behalf
Of Labrador
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 5:12 PM
To: Informal discussion between users and developers of BRLTTY.
Subject: Re: [BRLTTY] PLEASE ......................... explain ?

Dear Dave,

I will not answer to your provocations & wrongly interpretation of the
situation; just let me say a few things:

first of all, I sended you privately a mail with the address I asked to
subscribe, on december the 2nd, the 6th and the 12th (checked);

No Any (I insist no one of these mails) was aggressive or unpolish

so feel free to accuse me from all the things you want to satisfy your need
of aggression, I haven't said nor thought the things you're accusing me.

I regret that such a problem still isn't resolved, and I apollogy for the
excessive noise I had Never Never desired myself.

It's uncorrect the way you handled me but I can't help if you decide to do
so against me.

Merry Christmas anyway!
I will see how does I can resolve the problem.

Labrador

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 01:08:12PM -0500, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [...]
> >lots of other mlists; so I would aks you please please please to be a
> >little bit more colaborative and help me since it doesn't work as
> >expected:
>
> I guess it's because I'm a very rude person.
>
> >I send you the mail to subscribe privately, and that's the only thing
> >we probably can do,
>
> You've been very rude toward me lately so I'm becoming more and more
> disinterested in this problem. It's now lower on my priority list than
> it used to be.
>
> >it's now ten days ago and the problem is still the same:
> >are you happy with this ?
>
> Yes, because I don't think it's right to feed someone's rudenss by
> giving in to it. Why should the loudest person always get the best
service?

> >that's why I asked for helping!
> >but if it will take ten days more I will consider this as a refusal to
help!

> If that's the way you're going to speak to me then, as of right now, I
> refuse to help with this problem. You don't need to wait 10 more days
> to make that decision.
>
> >but isn't it possible to ask to a second person to co-administrate
> >the list so that there should be a kind of "permanence" ? I use do so
> >since I was in the hospital in 2009 and so unavailable!
>
> no, there's no need since your rudeness has removed your problem from
> the table.
>
> Maybe you think I'm now truly being rude. The fact is that you've been
> going out of your way to point out just how rude and unhelpful you
> think I've been for a few days now, and I wouldn't want to turn all
> your claims into lies by becoming helpful.
>
> >> I'm too lazy to go looking for it. Why not just retype it here so
> >>that it's right in front of me. That'd be less typing than the
> >>instructions of  where I need to go to find it.
> >
> >Dave please listen: i have tried both the "by mail" requests and the
> >online requests surfing to the mailman/listinfo/ page corresponding
> >to my current e-mail address:
> >in both cases it fails.
>
> Now you're even accusing me of not listening. When have I ever not
> listened to someone?
>
> It's actually you who weren't listening. Read my statement very
> carefully. I simply asked you to retype the address which is giving
> you problems rather than order me to go find some previous message you
> sent which contains it. That'd mean less typing for you and less work for
me. What's wrong with that?

> It seems, though, that you much prefer all of this needless typing to
> try to tell me how rotten I am. That's truly not helpful to anyone,
> and probably very boring to the others who have to read it.
>
> >You're the one and only who can fix it for me, really!
>
> No, I'm not, as I've decided (see above) to not care about it anymore.
>
> --
> Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of
God.
> Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the Day of
Judgement.
> EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | 2011 Oct 21 is the End of the
World.