[BRLTTY] Modifying braille movment keys in widows version of brltty.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Tue Dec 21 10:44:10 EST 2010

Hi!
Yes!
However James Teh told me that he has used a brailliant 40 with no
problems using nvda and brltty. Exactly the same version as i have used.
I wonder if its the virtual comport that playing tricks on me.
Not sure though.
Also other screenreaders works just fine with the brailliant so it cant
be the brailliant hardware that fails.
It works perfectly in vinux  from what i remember.
/A