[BRLTTY] Modifying braille movment keys in widows version of brltty.

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Dec 21 12:50:28 EST 2010

Dave Mielke, le Tue 21 Dec 2010 12:42:18 -0500, a écrit :
> Do you still have access to the other devices? Perhaps you could retest them
> just to be absolutely sure that you're running the latest 4.2 Windows version
> of brltty.

Note: the latest version is 4.2-3

> >I wonder if its the virtual comport that playing tricks on me.
>
> How are you telling brltty to use the virtual COM port for the Brailliant?

Well, since the braille output seems to be working, I guess the COM part
is already working fine.

I'm wondering: wasn't there some key combination to type before being
able to type brltty commands?

In any case, Anders, please also run run-debug.bat, type the keys
expected to work, and send us the resulting debug.log file.

Samuel